Actual on topic WWTBAM post

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
earendel

Re: Actual on topic WWTBAM post

#26 Post by earendel » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:30 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I sent in an online audition form and I got a call back. I have a Skype interview on Monday. I don't know if this means I am close to being on the show or not.
Best of luck to you!
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Catfish

#27 Post by Catfish » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:47 am

Excellent! Good luck!
Catfish

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#28 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:52 am

Hope the end result of this is a successful look at the $1M question!
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

flockofseagulls104

#29 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:40 pm

I think I can say that I passed the first interview and have a second interview...
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#30 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:54 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I think I can say that I passed the first interview and have a second interview...
:D
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#31 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:57 pm

2nd interview done. Cross your fingers if you're so inclined.....
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#32 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:06 pm

:D
Well, then

mellytu74

#33 Post by mellytu74 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:48 pm

GO FLOCK!! GO FLOCK!! GO FLOCK!!

Catfish

#34 Post by Catfish » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:23 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:2nd interview done. Cross your fingers if you're so inclined.....
Cool! Continued good luck.
Catfish

a1mamacat

#35 Post by a1mamacat » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:59 am

Good luck for continued passing of interviews!
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

flockofseagulls104

#36 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:04 am

a1mamacat wrote:Good luck for continued passing of interviews!
I think the second one was the last. She said to check my email to see if I was selected. Anyone else here get on the show through the online audition process?

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#37 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:43 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
a1mamacat wrote:Good luck for continued passing of interviews!
I think the second one was the last. She said to check my email to see if I was selected. Anyone else here get on the show through the online audition process?
According to our records, gsabc did back in 2009. He's still around from time to time. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#38 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Looking for the email.... I wonder how much notice they give you. They said they start taping the beginning of July until August.

jarnon

#39 Post by jarnon » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:33 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Looking for the email.... I wonder how much notice they give you. They said they start taping the beginning of July until August.
On-Camera Audiences wrote:Who Wants To Be A Millionaire will be back for an all-new season July 10th, 2018 with host Chris Harrison from the bright lights of Las Vegas, Nevada. Sign up now to be notified when tickets are released!
Best of luck, flock!
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Vandal
Director of Promos

#40 Post by Vandal » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 pm

Way to go, flock. Maybe you should check your email one more time.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

tlynn78

#41 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Fingers crossed! It would be awesome for you to get this shot.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

triviawayne

#42 Post by triviawayne » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:30 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:Looking for the email.... I wonder how much notice they give you. They said they start taping the beginning of July until August.
the email will tell you if you are in the contestant pool or not, and you would be in the pool for two seasons before dropping out or being rescued.

I had just under two weeks notice when I got the call.

flockofseagulls104

#43 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:20 am

triviawayne wrote:
the email will tell you if you are in the contestant pool or not, and you would be in the pool for two seasons before dropping out or being rescued.

I had just under two weeks notice when I got the call.
So you get an email either way? That would be nice....