Max and Ruby review

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Max and Ruby review

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Max and Ruby is a Nick Jr cartoon about rabbits. Max is the mischievous stealthily smart little brother. Ruby is the smug, sanctimonious goody two shoes who needs a swirly.
Well, then

tlynn78

Re: Max and Ruby review

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Beebs52 wrote:Max and Ruby is a Nick Jr cartoon about rabbits. Max is the mischievous stealthily smart little brother. Ruby is the smug, sanctimonious goody two shoes who needs a swirly.
Sounds like someone I know..
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:53 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:Max and Ruby is a Nick Jr cartoon about rabbits. Max is the mischievous stealthily smart little brother. Ruby is the smug, sanctimonious goody two shoes who needs a swirly.
8)
Well, then

tlynn78

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:15 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
8)
Does Max and Ruby have a character who needs a binky and a healthy dose of Metamucil? DeNiro could play the part.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:21 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
8)
Does Max and Ruby have a character who needs a binky and a healthy dose of Metamucil? DeNiro could play the part.
Ruby would bitchslap that fucker sideways to Sunday.
Well, then