Return of Sportsball

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
elwoodblues

Return of Sportsball

#1 Post by elwoodblues » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:31 pm

The sports-themed Bored game I did a year ago is coming back for another two-week run starting Monday, June 18. I am working nights again, and because of my work/sleep schedule I will post the games at around 3PM Central time on the date of the game. The games will still be open for 24 hours and Friday games 72 hours.

I think this game will be even better than last year's (not that that's a high bar). Everyone on the Bored is welcome to play. Even if you're an asshole.

littlebeast13
Dumbass

Re: Return of Sportsball

#2 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:38 pm

elwoodblues wrote:The sports-themed Bored game I did a year ago is coming back for another two-week run starting Monday, June 18. I am working nights again, and because of my work/sleep schedule I will post the games at around 3PM Central time on the date of the game. The games will still be open for 24 hours and Friday games 72 hours.

I think this game will be even better than last year's (not that that's a high bar). Everyone on the Bored is welcome to play. Even if you're an asshole.

Thank you for not discriminating against assholes. I'm in...

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

IronmanTim

Re: Return of Sportsball

#3 Post by IronmanTim » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:30 am

I'm new here, so I have no idea what this is about, but I'm in for anything Sportsball!