trump's words of wisdom

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Bob Juch

trump's words of wisdom

#1 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:00 am

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

Re: trump's words of wisdom

#2 Post by T_Bone0806 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Are you sure that isn't a 1974 quote from Casey Stengel?
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:02 pm

That's actually one of Trump's few statements that's hard to prove as a lie, because it's so confusing, you don't actually have any idea what he's saying.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#4 Post by T_Bone0806 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Bob Juch wrote: Elton has an organ.

This may be nitpicky, but most folks know Elton plays piano, not organ. I mean, I'm sure he has several organs in his possession and can obviously play them, but you always see him at a piano. The music geek in me felt compelled to respond.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

ghostjmf

#5 Post by ghostjmf » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Elton & Trump both have many organs, but one of Elton's is a brain.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#6 Post by Estonut » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:05 am

ghostjmf wrote:Elton & Trump both have many organs, but one of Elton's is a brain.
That doesn't say much for the Hillary campaign.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

kroxquo

#7 Post by kroxquo » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:26 am

Bob Juch wrote:“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”
I was going to ask the question of what he was talking about, but that seems pointless, so I'll ask instead - What was he asked that led him to this goblgedeegook?
You live and learn. Or at least you live. - Douglas Adams

Liberace
Merry Man

#8 Post by Liberace » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:55 am

T_Bone0806 wrote:
Bob Juch wrote: Elton has an organ.

This may be nitpicky, but most folks know Elton plays piano, not organ. I mean, I'm sure he has several organs in his possession and can obviously play them, but you always see him at a piano. The music geek in me felt compelled to respond.

I have played Elton's organ, and he has played my organ! When we both play each other's organs, it is practically orgasmic!

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Spoiler
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.