Mueller Indicts 12 Russian Intelligence Officers

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

Re: Mueller Indicts 12 Russian Intelligence Officers

#51 Post by jarnon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:22 am

silverscreenselect wrote:I'd also add that this story will have traction with the general public because Butera is rather striking looking and the social media "Red Sparrow" comparisons are already running rampant.
I didn't see Red Sparrow. Were there clones in it? Maria Butina, Anna Chapman and Yulia Skripal look astonishingly similar.

Spoiler

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#52 Post by Bob78164 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:40 am

jarnon wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:I'd also add that this story will have traction with the general public because Butera is rather striking looking and the social media "Red Sparrow" comparisons are already running rampant.
I didn't see Red Sparrow. Were there clones in it? Maria Butina, Anna Chapman and Yulia Skripal look astonishingly similar.

Spoiler

No clones. Just Jennifer Lawrence trained to be a spy. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#53 Post by Estonut » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:11 am

Bob Juch wrote:
Estonut wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Here is the text of the actual statute, 18 U.S.C. Section 798:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/798

The next paragraph of the Act defines "classified information" as information that "at the time of a violation of this section, is, for reasons of national security, specifically designated by a United States Government Agency for limited or restricted dissemination or distribution"

So, to be a crime, the information must be classified by a government agency, must be knowingly and willfully transmitted, and must fall into one of the categories of information listed in this section. Once again, Flock's and other Hillary haters' "understanding" of the law is incorrect.
Oh, you mean like the classified documents that ended up on Wiener's laptop?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics ... index.html
You really are the king of whataboutism, aren't you?
You really don't understand what that expression means, do you?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

Estonut
Evil Genius

#54 Post by Estonut » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:13 am

jarnon wrote:As I expected, Estonut and SSS ignored my explanation and are continuing to exchange the same meaningless talking points.
What is it you think I ignored, jarnon?
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

jarnon

#55 Post by jarnon » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:02 am

Estonut wrote:
jarnon wrote:As I expected, Estonut and SSS ignored my explanation and are continuing to exchange the same meaningless talking points.
What is it you think I ignored, jarnon?
After I wrote my explanation, you quoted one of SSS’s earlier posts and brought up emails on Weiner’s laptop. The emails shouldn’t have been there, for other reasons. But any classified content was due to the carelessness of some State Dept. employee, not a crime by Abedin, Clinton or Weiner.

If Clinton had photographed a marked classified document and emailed it to Abedin, because she was in a hurry and didn’t give a damn about rules, that would be a crime.

Thanks for asking.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#56 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:31 am

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#57 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:07 am

Estonut wrote:
Bob Juch wrote:
Estonut wrote:Oh, you mean like the classified documents that ended up on Wiener's laptop?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics ... index.html
You really are the king of whataboutism, aren't you?
You really don't understand what that expression means, do you?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#58 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:41 am

Well, then

Bob Juch

#59 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:29 pm

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#60 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:36 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
More whataboutism.
Not at all. It's a stupid meme in response to your stupid memes. Diff is I never posted it during Obama's presidency.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#61 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Bob Juch wrote:Image
Bob, please knock it off. This doesn't add any actual information or understanding to the discussion. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#62 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:51 am

Let's chalk up another "Russiagate" convert:
Blake Hounshell Editor-in-Chief Politico Magazine 2/18 wrote:If, like me, you’ve been following every twist and turn of the Russia investigations, you’ve probably wrestled with the same question that has been gnawing at me for more than a year now: What if there’s nothing there?... I’m still waiting for a smoking gun—and the special counsel hasn’t shown us one yet, assuming he ever will.
Blake Hounshell 7/18 wrote:When I wrote, back in February, that I was skeptical that President Donald Trump would ever be proved to have secretly colluded with Russia to sway the 2016 election in his favor, I mistyped. What I meant to write was that I wasn’t skeptical. Last week’s events have nullified my previous skepticism.... We might never get clear evidence that Trump made a secret deal with the Kremlin. It would be great to see his tax returns, and perhaps Mueller has evidence of private collusion that we have yet to see. These details matter. But in a larger sense, everything we need to know about Trump’s strange relationship with Russia is already out in the open. As The Donald himself might say, there’s something going on.
Read the two articles together, and you can see what's happened.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... tic-217024

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... tic-219022
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#63 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:35 am

Something else was recently pointed out. Compare the physically domineering handshakes Comrade Donny employs with other heads of state to how he treated and acted toward Putin. It's almost as though he were afraid of Putin. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#64 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:47 am

Bob78164 wrote:Something else was recently pointed out. Compare the physically domineering handshakes Comrade Donny employs with other heads of state to how he treated and acted toward Putin. It's almost as though he were afraid of Putin. --Bob
You're weird.
Well, then

BackInTex

#65 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:57 am

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Something else was recently pointed out. Compare the physically domineering handshakes Comrade Donny employs with other heads of state to how he treated and acted toward Putin. It's almost as though he were afraid of Putin. --Bob
You're weird.
Considering folks had died from skin contact with things from Russian sources, I'd probably be a bit hesitant, too.

I can hear Putin saying to his henchmen, "I've spent the past two years building up immunity to iocane powder, and others."
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#66 Post by jarnon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:36 am

CNN reports that Butina will plead guilty. I'd advise her to do whatever's required to get into witness protection fast.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי