Hilz is old news

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Hilz is old news

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:16 pm

That's all. She and Bill can garner a few nuggets to pay their debts, tho oh my, how sad.
Well, then

jarnon

Re: Hilz is old news

#2 Post by jarnon » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:22 pm

I got an ad for "An Evening With The Clintons" next April. Tickets start at $100. Even if I hadn't seen them plenty of times in 2016 for free, I wouldn't want to spend an evening hearing them blame the country's current mess on everyone but themselves.

I did buy a ticket, for just $40, to hear Michelle Obama in November.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Estonut
Evil Genius

#3 Post by Estonut » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:55 am

jarnon wrote:I got an ad for "An Evening With The Clintons" next April. Tickets start at $100. Even if I hadn't seen them plenty of times in 2016 for free, I wouldn't want to spend an evening hearing them blame the country's current mess on everyone but themselves.

Same message, cheaper ticket, much worse food! :lol:
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

jarnon

#4 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:05 am

Estonut wrote:
jarnon wrote:I got an ad for "An Evening With The Clintons" next April. Tickets start at $100. Even if I hadn't seen them plenty of times in 2016 for free, I wouldn't want to spend an evening hearing them blame the country's current mess on everyone but themselves.

Same message, cheaper ticket, much worse food! :lol:
Michelle Obama wrote:Fear is not -- it's not a proper motivator. Hope wins out. And if you think about how you want your kids to be raised, how you want them to think about life and their opportunities, do you want them afraid of their neighbors? Do you want them angry? Do you want them vengeful? If you think of the values we try to promote to our children, you have to think about which motto do you want them to live by.

I have to think about that as a mother, as someone who’s a role model to young girls. We want them to grow up with promise and hope. And we can't model something different if we want them to be better than that.
Hillary Clinton wrote:You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.

I remember what they did to me for 25 years -- the falsehoods, the lies, which unfortunately people believe because the Republicans have put a lot of time, money, and effort in promoting them. So when you're dealing with an ideological party that is driven by the lust for power, that is funded by corporate interests who want a government that does its bidding, it's -- you can be civil, but you can't overcome what they intend to do unless you win elections.
But you may be right about the food.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:09 am

Beebs52 wrote:That's all. She and Bill can garner a few nuggets to pay their debts, tho oh my, how sad.
It may be old news for most people, but for others, not so much. From last night's rally in Erie, PA:
President Donald Trump directly accused Hillary Clinton of engaging in a conspiracy with Russia to affect the 2016 election during a campaign rally here Wednesday night. "There was collusion between Hillary, the Democrats and Russia," Trump said, just after his supporters had chanted "lock her up" about Clinton. "There was a lot of collusion with them and Russia and lots of other people."

Trump has discussed that theory publicly and on Twitter, but his remarks Wednesday night amounted to an unusually direct allegation that Clinton herself conspired with the Russian government to influence the election. He offered no evidence of his claim.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... d_ms_tw_ma
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#6 Post by T_Bone0806 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:06 am

silverscreenselect wrote:President Donald Trump directly accused Hillary Clinton of engaging in a conspiracy with Russia to affect the 2016 election during a campaign rally here Wednesday night. "There was collusion between Hillary, the Democrats and Russia," Trump said, just after his supporters had chanted "lock her up" about Clinton. "There was a lot of collusion with them and Russia and lots of other people."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#7 Post by T_Bone0806 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:07 am

:lol: :lol:
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

jarnon

#8 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:13 am

BTW, Mueller caught the hacker who lives in his parents' basement.

California fake ID salesman who helped Mueller investigate Russians gets six months in jail

He doesn't weigh 400 pounds, though.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#9 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:44 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:That's all. She and Bill can garner a few nuggets to pay their debts, tho oh my, how sad.
It may be old news for most people, but for others, not so much. From last night's rally in Erie, PA:
President Donald Trump directly accused Hillary Clinton of engaging in a conspiracy with Russia to affect the 2016 election during a campaign rally here Wednesday night. "There was collusion between Hillary, the Democrats and Russia," Trump said, just after his supporters had chanted "lock her up" about Clinton. "There was a lot of collusion with them and Russia and lots of other people."

Trump has discussed that theory publicly and on Twitter, but his remarks Wednesday night amounted to an unusually direct allegation that Clinton herself conspired with the Russian government to influence the election. He offered no evidence of his claim.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... d_ms_tw_ma
He's using Hitler's playbook: Accuse your enemies of that what you are doing.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#10 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:02 am

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.