Kavanaugh

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

Re: Kavanaugh

#576 Post by jarnon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:07 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:I have noticed all of a sudden when you google George Soros, there are a lot of results of new articles defending Soros, and claiming he is a big boogieman of the right. As I recall, having done some googling of him in the past, there weren't very many, if any, of that kind of result. It could be that trump and Kavanaugh mentioned his name, but it seems suspicious. Could it be a campaign to spiff up his image?
White supremacists are blasting Soros, Schumer, Feinstein and other prominent Jews who opposed Kavanaugh. But 99% of Kavanaugh backers aren't antisemitic.
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Wait a minute... I thought the evil people were the Koch Brothers!!??!! So now the new devil is Sheldon Adelson? Who the hell is he (or she)?
Adelson has backed right-wing causes in Israel and America for years. But now he's getting widespread attention: Trump’s Patron-in-Chief
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#577 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:33 pm

jarnon wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:I have noticed all of a sudden when you google George Soros, there are a lot of results of new articles defending Soros, and claiming he is a big boogieman of the right. As I recall, having done some googling of him in the past, there weren't very many, if any, of that kind of result. It could be that trump and Kavanaugh mentioned his name, but it seems suspicious. Could it be a campaign to spiff up his image?
White supremacists are blasting Soros, Schumer, Feinstein and other prominent Jews who opposed Kavanaugh. But 99% of Kavanaugh backers aren't antisemitic.
You counted?
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob Juch

#578 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:00 pm

jarnon wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:Wait a minute... I thought the evil people were the Koch Brothers!!??!! So now the new devil is Sheldon Adelson? Who the hell is he (or she)?
Adelson has backed right-wing causes in Israel and America for years. But now he's getting widespread attention: Trump’s Patron-in-Chief
Koch-backed group drops another $1.5 million for Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

silverscreenselect

#579 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:27 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: The only people acting like nazis are the leftists supported by Soros. I will pray for you, too.
Here's someone else who apparently didn't get your message, Flock. Steve Baleshiski, the Republican candidate for a state House seat in Connecticut had this to say about David Hogg, one of the Parkland survivors:
“I’m not supposed to speak ill of David Hogg because he is a ‘survivor.’ Apparently if you survive horrific events, that makes the stupidity spewing out of your mouth above reproach. I disagree. Hogg can burn in hell, I don’t care what he survived. Survivors who wage war on my country are my enemies.”
These comments were posted on Baleshiski's Facebook page and only came to light recently. He has resigned his candidacy and local party officials are trying to find a replacement candidate. Baleshiski is 22, so I guess we know the sort of young people who gravitate towards the Republican party nowadays.

http://www.courant.com/community/southi ... story.html
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#580 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:43 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: The only people acting like nazis are the leftists supported by Soros. I will pray for you, too.
Here's someone else who apparently didn't get your message, Flock. Steve Baleshiski, the Republican candidate for a state House seat in Connecticut had this to say about David Hogg, one of the Parkland survivors:
“I’m not supposed to speak ill of David Hogg because he is a ‘survivor.’ Apparently if you survive horrific events, that makes the stupidity spewing out of your mouth above reproach. I disagree. Hogg can burn in hell, I don’t care what he survived. Survivors who wage war on my country are my enemies.”
These comments were posted on Baleshiski's Facebook page and only came to light recently. He has resigned his candidacy and local party officials are trying to find a replacement candidate. Baleshiski is 22, so I guess we know the sort of young people who gravitate towards the Republican party nowadays.

http://www.courant.com/community/southi ... story.html
Are you serious?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#581 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Was Kavanaugh an incel?

silverscreenselect

#582 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:02 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
So I guess we know the sort of young people who gravitate towards the Republican party nowadays.
Here's another example of today's young Republicans in action. Note the cleverly chosen pseudonyms they adopted: Jose Rosales and Ahmahd Sadia.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... on-attempt

Here's a video of Congressman O'Halloran's office returning the money to the Republicans:

Estonut
Evil Genius

#583 Post by Estonut » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:59 am

silverscreenselect wrote:So I guess we know the sort of young people who gravitate towards the Republican party nowadays.
Your article says that one of them got fired after this stunt. That means the Republican Party doesn't want to associate with people like this.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

silverscreenselect

#584 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:51 am

Estonut wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:So I guess we know the sort of young people who gravitate towards the Republican party nowadays.
Your article says that one of them got fired after this stunt. That means the Republican Party doesn't want to associate with people like this.
Or perhaps it's just that they don't want to associate with people who get exposed on video doing things like that.

tlynn78

#585 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Gee, another recanting from a Kavanaugh accuser. Whoda thunk?
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Bob Juch

#586 Post by Bob Juch » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:33 am

tlynn78 wrote:Gee, another recanting from a Kavanaugh accuser. Whoda thunk?
No, she claimed to be Jane Doe; that doesn't recant the original accusation.

tlynn78

#587 Post by tlynn78 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:53 am

Bob Juch wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:Gee, another recanting from a Kavanaugh accuser. Whoda thunk?
No, she claimed to be Jane Doe; that doesn't recant the original accusation.

Bless your heart.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

themanintheseersuckersuit

#588 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:00 am

how did this work out?
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

BackInTex

#589 Post by BackInTex » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:47 am

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:how did this work out?
Pretty good. Just waiting for RBG to stay asleep.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson