Palessi

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Palessi

#1 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:30 pm

Well, then

tlynn78

Re: Palessi

#2 Post by tlynn78 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:56 pm

That is indeed fabulous. My little grandniece has created quite a little business for herself - she finds things at Goodwill and resells them online. She found herself a little Dolce & Gabbana number and liked how it looked on her so asked her Grandmother, (my sister) to hem it. My sister flatly refused to alter a D&G, especially to, as she put it, hem it so it barely covers the a$$. So grandniece decides to sell it - the little snip got $600 for it! Her mom is kicking herself for telling daughter she could keep whatever she earned from her little biz. People who spend that kind of money are CRAY.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#3 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:10 pm

tlynn78 wrote:

That is indeed fabulous. My little grandniece has created quite a little business for herself - she finds things at Goodwill and resells them online. She found herself a little Dolce & Gabbana number and liked how it looked on her so asked her Grandmother, (my sister) to hem it. My sister flatly refused to alter a D&G, especially to, as she put it, hem it so it barely covers the a$$. So grandniece decides to sell it - the little snip got $600 for it! Her mom is kicking herself for telling daughter she could keep whatever she earned from her little biz. People who spend that kind of money are CRAY.
:D
Girl will be a ceo
Well, then

jarnon

#4 Post by jarnon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Both of these are great stories!

When I saw the title, I thought you were imagining the new Speaker of the House as the Mother of Dragons.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי