A Scenic View of the White House 2019

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

A Scenic View of the White House 2019

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:28 am

Making America great again, courtesy of Donald Trump:

Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

Re: A Scenic View of the White House 2019

#2 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:55 am

There's a lot of trash on the other side of the fence too.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:03 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Making America great again, courtesy of Donald Trump:

Well that does it! Now I see! My eyes are opened! I am so glad you decided to share this incontrovertible proof that Donald Trump should be not only impeached but tarred and feathered as well. How dare he dump trash on the streets of DC! It's all his fault!!!!!

Do you have nothing else better to do?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:21 am

With all of the coffee cups and water bottles, it looks like the aftermath of an Earth Day rally....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:22 pm

littlebeast13 wrote:

With all of the coffee cups and water bottles, it looks like the aftermath of an Earth Day rally....

lb13
I think since Washington DC is run and controlled by dems, your outrage is a bit misplaced. But, as we all know, it goes where the bat-phone tells you send it. Everything is trump's fault, and if you can't think of anyway to twist or contort logic to blame it on him, it's because of republicans. The only thing missing from your post, aSSShole, is a swipe at me. I renew my offer: Apologize to ME and my family for offending ME, and I will stop being rude to you. Happy New Year, or Groundhog Day, whichever you choose.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:49 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: I think since Washington DC is run and controlled by dems, your outrage is a bit misplaced. But, as we all know, it goes where the bat-phone tells you send it.
No, this particular scenic view is on federal land under the jurisdiction of the National Park Service which now has no money to pay the federal employees who normally clean up this trash. And this scenario is playing out in federal lands all over the country.

And if I had to apologize to you every time you were ignorant, I'd be issuing apologies for your ignorance more often than Trump lies.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:37 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: I think since Washington DC is run and controlled by dems, your outrage is a bit misplaced. But, as we all know, it goes where the bat-phone tells you send it.
No, this particular scenic view is on federal land under the jurisdiction of the National Park Service which now has no money to pay the federal employees who normally clean up this trash. And this scenario is playing out in federal lands all over the country.

And if I had to apologize to you every time you were ignorant, I'd be issuing apologies for your ignorance more often than Trump lies.
A whole bunch of national parks are closing in whole or in part for similar reasons. They're no longer sanitary because portable toilets are no longer being emptied. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#8 Post by T_Bone0806 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:11 pm

Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men has apparently reached its expiration date.

I guess you folks don't observe the Feast of the Epiphany :roll:
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#9 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:26 pm

T_Bone0806 wrote:Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men has apparently reached its expiration date.

This is going to start hitting close to home for some of us sooner rather than later. I think that at least snaxx and aj will miss paychecks if this doesn't get solved soon. I'm not sure about ear. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

earendel

#10 Post by earendel » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:47 am

Bob78164 wrote:This is going to start hitting close to home for some of us sooner rather than later. I think that at least snaxx and aj will miss paychecks if this doesn't get solved soon. I'm not sure about ear. --Bob
I'm good. The Corps gets part of its funding through the Department of Defense, and the rest through the Energy & Water Appropriations Bill, both of which have been passed and signed.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

silverscreenselect

#11 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:23 pm

While a large number of federal employees are either (a) out of work and unpaid or (b) working and unpaid, it's good to know that our president is taking care of the most important of his employees. Mike Pence, cabinet secretaries and deputy secretaries, and other senior cabinet officials are getting $10,000 pay raises, because the provision of the funding act that freezes their salaries hasn't been renewed because no new law has gone into effect. So, tomorrow, Pence and the others will begin to reap the rewards of Donald Trump's largesse while the rest of the federal employees have to muddle along.

https://www.newsweek.com/government-shu ... ce-1279850

Bob Juch

#12 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:52 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:While a large number of federal employees are either (a) out of work and unpaid or (b) working and unpaid, it's good to know that our president is taking care of the most important of his employees. Mike Pence, cabinet secretaries and deputy secretaries, and other senior cabinet officials are getting $10,000 pay raises, because the provision of the funding act that freezes their salaries hasn't been renewed because no new law has gone into effect. So, tomorrow, Pence and the others will begin to reap the rewards of Donald Trump's largesse while the rest of the federal employees have to muddle along.

https://www.newsweek.com/government-shu ... ce-1279850
Ah, trump says the shutdown could go on for months or years but he expects the landlords of those who are going without pay to be understanding.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#13 Post by SportsFan68 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:08 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
T_Bone0806 wrote:Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men has apparently reached its expiration date.

This is going to start hitting close to home for some of us sooner rather than later. I think that at least snaxx and aj will miss paychecks if this doesn't get solved soon. I'm not sure about ear. --Bob
I don't know about Snaxx and AJ, but a young friend (whose Mom I've mentioned here because of her wine-making skills) is short a mortgage payment. Mom can bail her out this month, but if this goes on longer than another month or so, she will have to find a temporary job, letting that employer know that she'll go back to her federal job with good benefits as soon as the furlough is over. She put herself through college as a bartender, so I'm sure she'll find something, even though the hours will be bad and there will be no benefits.

It's just very discouraging, imagining this young woman and hundreds of thousands of others out of a paycheck, trash and sewage piling up in national parks, and the bazillion other things we used to take for granted but can't anymore. :(
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#14 Post by Bob78164 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:16 am

SportsFan68 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

I don't know about Snaxx and AJ, but a young friend (whose Mom I've mentioned here because of her wine-making skills) is short a mortgage payment. Mom can bail her out this month, but if this goes on longer than another month or so, she will have to find a temporary job, letting that employer know that she'll go back to her federal job with good benefits as soon as the furlough is over. She put herself through college as a bartender, so I'm sure she'll find something, even though the hours will be bad and there will be no benefits.

It's just very discouraging, imagining this young woman and hundreds of thousands of others out of a paycheck, trash and sewage piling up in national parks, and the bazillion other things we used to take for granted but can't anymore. :(
Including tax refunds. Those aren’t happening either until Treasury gets funded. If this is what Donny means by so much winning, I think I’m already tired of it. —Bob