Can We Start a Pool?

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Re: Can We Start a Pool?

#51 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:14 am

I eagerly await Flock's spin on this to see how many times he uses the phrases "liberal media," "fake news," and his new favorite "bat-phone."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob Juch

#52 Post by Bob Juch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:24 pm

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#53 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:29 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:I eagerly await Flock's spin on this to see how many times he uses the phrases "liberal media," "fake news," and his new favorite "bat-phone."
Will it amaze, amuse or make you glad?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#54 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:12 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:I eagerly await Flock's spin on this to see how many times he uses the phrases "liberal media," "fake news," and his new favorite "bat-phone."
Will it amaze, amuse or make you glad?
It gives him tingles. You should probably consider a restraining order. The poor boo needs a hobby.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

jarnon

#55 Post by jarnon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:35 pm

(Well, I was mistaken. No indictments today. I won't try to second-guess Mueller or look for patterns any more.)
Last edited by jarnon on Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Estonut
Evil Genius

#56 Post by Estonut » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:26 am

jarnon wrote:If it's Trump Jr., please let his Secret Service detail do the honors.
I'm pretty sure that's not in their job descriptor.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

jarnon

#57 Post by jarnon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:20 pm

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

jarnon

#58 Post by jarnon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:27 pm

Mr. Mueller has completed his investigation.

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#59 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:18 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
The indictment doesn't exonerate anyone. In fact, it says that the 13 Russians conspired with others, known and unknown to the Grand Jury. This just means that Mueller didn't want to tip his hand at this particular time. I'm not sure how many, if any, of these Russians can actually be brought to trial in the U.S., but my feeling is that any of them who are arrested won't have much compunction about flipping on Kushner, Trump Jr., or anyone else. The easiest way to prove that an "unwitting" member of the Trump campaign was in fact quite witting will be for one of them to flip.

This was just Mueller's first move (and, again, it's one that no one was predicting).
They won't flip because there is no one to flip on.
This is one post I'm definitely going to bookmark for future reference.
Here it is. aSSShole. BINGO!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#60 Post by jarnon » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:41 am

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#61 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:02 am

Just the first linked to the Obama administration. More to come.

Lawyers expect ex-Obama counsel to be indicted in case linked to Mueller probe
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#62 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:36 am

I expect Assange, who's going to be back in the US fairly soon, will be questioned by the FBI about his ties to various Trump interests. From what we can tell from the Barr letter, Mueller's conclusion of no provable collusion only applied to representatives of the Russian government, which Assange is not.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

#63 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:42 am

I expect Assange, who's going to be back in the US fairly soon, will be questioned by the FBI about his ties to various Trump interests. From what we can tell from the Barr letter, Mueller's conclusion of no provable collusion only applied to representatives of the Russian government, which Assange is not.
You are funny.

Again, so far, after two full years of all out investigation, the ONLY collusion with Russian interests, related to the 2016 election campaigns, was by the DNC and Clinton campaigns. Period.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

wbtravis007

#64 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:40 pm

BackInTex wrote:
You are funny.

Again, so far, after two full years of all out investigation, the ONLY collusion with Russian interests, related to the 2016 election campaigns, was by the DNC and Clinton campaigns. Period.
ICM!

Further proof that love is blind.

And that hate is too.

Bob Juch

#65 Post by Bob Juch » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:08 pm

:lol:
BackInTex wrote:
You are funny.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#66 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:17 pm

Bob Juch wrote::lol:
BackInTex wrote:
You are funny.

Give him a break. He's wearing his krasni-colored glasses. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson