The big game

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Lizbit
Four-Footer

The big game

#1 Post by Lizbit » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:00 pm

The Puppy Bowl is today. Kick-off is 6:30 p.m., Eastern.

Ritterskoop

Re: The big game

#2 Post by Ritterskoop » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:13 pm

I would like to take home Pistachio.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Ritterskoop

#3 Post by Ritterskoop » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:14 pm

And from the Kitten Bowl, Dixie.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Ritterskoop

#4 Post by Ritterskoop » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Love the ad they just aired for NFL's 100 degrees or years or whatever. I'd read it had lots of stars from today and yesterday, and that it was a 2-minute piece directed by a real movie director. Lots of fun.
--------

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#5 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:04 am

Ritterskoop wrote:Love the ad they just aired for NFL's 100 degrees or years or whatever. I'd read it had lots of stars from today and yesterday, and that it was a 2-minute piece directed by a real movie director. Lots of fun.
We saw that and laffed and laffed.

Also, anyone named Meep is okay by me.
Well, then

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#6 Post by SportsFan68 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:40 pm

I watched the pre-game, the game (parts of it almost twice, as I had to make guacamole approximately halftime), and the post-game.

Dawn was my favorite but I agreed with Bumble as MVP.

As for the game that followed . . . we abandoned it at halftime and played Uno Spin.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller