Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Vandal
Director of Promos

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#176 Post by Vandal » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:43 am

Trump tweet:
Well, it happened again. Amy Klobuchar announced that she is running for President, talking proudly of fighting global warming while standing in a virtual blizzard of snow, ice and freezing temperatures. Bad timing. By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

BackInTex

#177 Post by BackInTex » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:22 am

Trump will have a much easier time being elected in 2020 than I thought.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#178 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:40 am

BackInTex wrote:Trump will have a much easier time being elected in 2020 than I thought.
Rep. Lizzie Pannill-Fletcher's campaign thanks you for your prediction. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Bob Juch

#179 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:40 pm

Source Politics wrote:President Donald Trump claimed at his El Paso rally on Monday that 69,000 people reserved to be there tonight. He then started telling the crowd that even though the arena only holds 8,000 people, the fire department let him get 10,000 people in.

If true, that would be a huge fire hazard and put lives at risk.

Instead - the El Paso Fire Department fired back via the El Paso Times that nothing the president said was correct.

Per an editor with the paper, we now know that the coliseum only holds 6,500 people and that's exactly how many were allowed in the building.

That means Trump exaggerated his crowd size by more than 50%.

Just earlier in the day while meeting with sheriffs, Trump bragged that his lines were longer than Beto O'Rourke's: He has a "tiny, little line" compared to my rally he said in front of everyone.

While just a white lie on the surface, one still has to wonder, where does Trump make this stuff up, and why? If he is lying about things so little, you can only imagine what else is being made up, which seems to be a lot via reporting in the media.

Trump, in the very same rally, told the crowd two completely different statements.

He said midway through his speech, which kicked off his 2020 presidential campaign, that people should be chanting "finish that wall," instead of "build that wall, because we've built a lot of it" already. But, at the beginning of his rally, he said the wall construction had just begun down in the Rio Grande. So, which is it?

We know that only fencing has been completed thus far, so if Trump is being honest, that means construction began today. But, reports also state that, too, is just fence construction.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#180 Post by Vandal » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:58 am

Tweeted:
I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal, the third rate Senator from Connecticut (how is Connecticut doing?). His war stories of his heroism in Vietnam were a total fraud - he was never even there. We talked about it today with Vietnamese leaders!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

jarnon

#181 Post by jarnon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:02 am

Donald J. Trump wrote:I have now spent more time in Vietnam than Da Nang Dick Blumenthal, the third rate Senator from Connecticut (how is Connecticut doing?). His war stories of his heroism in Vietnam were a total fraud - he was never even there. We talked about it today with Vietnamese leaders!
jarnon wrote:While chortling about @SenBlumenthal, did you find time to remember @SenJohnMcCain & President Bush, war heroes, Republicans & statesmen, revered even in Vietnam?
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#182 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:56 am

Here is Cohen's opening statement. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Vandal
Director of Promos

#183 Post by Vandal » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:41 am

Trump tweet, 3/5:
“(Crooked) Hillary Clinton confirms she will not run in 2020, rules out a third bid for White House.” Aw-shucks, does that mean I won’t get to run against her again? She will be sorely missed!
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

themanintheseersuckersuit

#184 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:21 am

I am reading The Case for Trump by Victor Davis Hanson
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#1 in Women in Politics
#1 in Libertarianism
#1 in Immigration Policy
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

silverscreenselect

#185 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:45 am

themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:I am reading The Case for Trump by Victor Davis Hanson
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:

#1 in Women in Politics
I'm curious how this particular book got ranked in this particular category.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#186 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:17 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
themanintheseersuckersuit wrote:I am reading The Case for Trump by Victor Davis Hanson

#1 in Women in Politics
I'm curious how it stacks up against Native Snakes of Hawaii. --Bob

themanintheseersuckersuit

#187 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:44 am

Bob78164 wrote:
I'm curious how it stacks up against Native Snakes of Hawaii. --Bob[/quote]

ISWYDT
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.

BackInTex

#188 Post by BackInTex » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:14 pm

Bob78164 wrote:

#1 in Women in Politics
A book about the Hawaiian congressional delegates does seem like it would be better in that category since half of them are women. However, only one is native and it is one of the men. The two women were born in American Samoa and Japan (though if her parents were from Hawaii and US Citizens on temporary duty there we could classify her also as native).
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#189 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:46 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
A book about the Hawaiian congressional delegates does seem like it would be better in that category since half of them are women. However, only one is native and it is one of the men. The two women were born in American Samoa and Japan (though if her parents were from Hawaii and US Citizens on temporary duty there we could classify her also as native).
Thank you for illustrating why it's becoming impossible to compromise with the modern-day Republican Party. When its voters insist on characterizing the entire opposition party as "snakes," there's not much left to do but bulldoze them and deprive them of the political power they need to thwart our agenda. Because they will never, ever make any effort to compromise so there's no longer any reason to try. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#190 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:28 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:I'm curious how it stacks up against Native Snakes of Hawaii. --Bob
Thank you for illustrating why it's becoming impossible to compromise with the modern-day Republican Party. When its voters insist on characterizing the entire opposition party as "snakes," there's not much left to do but bulldoze them and deprive them of the political power they need to thwart our agenda. Because they will never, ever make any effort to compromise so there's no longer any reason to try. --Bob
Thank you for illustrating your party's inability to compromise. Ever. "Thwart our agenda." You best watch your words or we'll think you're a double agent in your simpleton buffoonery.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#191 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
Thank you for illustrating your party's inability to compromise. Ever. "Thwart our agenda." You best watch your words or we'll think you're a double agent in your simpleton buffoonery.
Republicans have spent the last ten years working to oppose and then sabotage a health care plan that they used to support. And when push came to shove, they proved that they had nothing better, but they're still cooperating in Donny's efforts to sabotage the plan. They're doing that even when it requires opposing the directly expressed will of the voters, as just happened in Utah. These are signs of a Party that is opposing a plan for no reason other than that the other side supports it. It's utter bad faith. And it's hurting hundreds of thousands of people and it's despicable.

When the other side demonstrates through their actions that they are unwilling to support their own plans if proposed by Democrats, there's simply no point to attempting compromise. They're just using the language of compromise as a fig leaf for unrelenting opposition. So until Republicans demonstrate that they're capable of good faith, there's nothing left to do but bulldoze them into submission and pass a plan that we believe (along with a majority of the populace) is best for the country. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#192 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:52 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Thank you for illustrating why it's becoming impossible to compromise with the modern-day Republican Party. When its voters insist on characterizing the entire opposition party as "snakes," there's not much left to do but bulldoze them and deprive them of the political power they need to thwart our agenda. Because they will never, ever make any effort to compromise so there's no longer any reason to try. --Bob
Republicans have spent the last ten years working to oppose and then sabotage a health care plan that they used to support. And when push came to shove, they proved that they had nothing better, but they're still cooperating in Donny's efforts to sabotage the plan. They're doing that even when it requires opposing the directly expressed will of the voters, as just happened in Utah. These are signs of a Party that is opposing a plan for no reason other than that the other side supports it. It's utter bad faith. And it's hurting hundreds of thousands of people and it's despicable.

When the other side demonstrates through their actions that they are unwilling to support their own plans if proposed by Democrats, there's simply no point to attempting compromise. They're just using the language of compromise as a fig leaf for unrelenting opposition. So until Republicans demonstrate that they're capable of good faith, there's nothing left to do but bulldoze them into submission and pass a plan that we believe (along with a majority of the populace) is best for the country. --Bob
As someone far more erudite than I am has said, you do you, boo.
Well, then

Vandal
Director of Promos

#193 Post by Vandal » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:24 am

Tweeted:
Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet very little gain. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

jarnon

#194 Post by jarnon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:28 am

December 15: Saturday Night Live airs a Xmas-themed episode including a parody of It's a Wonderful Life mocking Trump.
Donald J. Trump wrote:A REAL scandal is the one sided coverage, hour by hour, of networks like NBC & Democrat spin machines like Saturday Night Live. It is all nothing less than unfair news coverage and Dem commercials. Should be tested in courts, can’t be legal? Only defame & belittle! Collusion?
March 16: SNL reruns that show.
Donald J. Trump wrote:It’s truly incredible that shows like Saturday Night Live, not funny/no talent, can spend all of their time knocking the same person (me), over & over, without so much of a mention of “the other side.” Like an advertisement without consequences. Same with Late Night Shows. Should Federal Election Commission and/or FCC look into this? There must be Collusion with the Democrats and, of course, Russia! Such one sided media coverage, most of it Fake News. Hard to believe I won and am winning. Approval Rating 52%, 93% with Republicans. Sorry! #MAGA
The rest of his tweets this weekend are nutty, but at least they're original.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Vandal
Director of Promos

#195 Post by Vandal » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:45 am

Tweeted by the President:
George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

silverscreenselect

#196 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:48 am

Vandal wrote:Tweeted by the President:
George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!
And I thought James Carville and Mary Matalan were an odd couple.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#197 Post by Vandal » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:29 am

Vandal wrote:Tweeted by the President:
And I thought James Carville and Mary Matalan were an odd couple.

Wait for it...
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Vandal
Director of Promos

#198 Post by Vandal » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:28 pm

President Trump on John McCain:
"I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve. I don't care about this. I didn’t get thank you. That's ok. We sent him on the way, but I wasn't a fan of John McCain."
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

silverscreenselect

#199 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:34 pm

Vandal wrote:President Trump on John McCain:
"I gave him the kind of funeral that he wanted, which as president I had to approve. I don't care about this. I didn’t get thank you. That's ok. We sent him on the way, but I wasn't a fan of John McCain."
If McCain had thanked him, that would have been front page news.

jarnon

#200 Post by jarnon » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Vandal wrote:President Trump on John McCain:
He petulantly raised the White House flag after his aides lowered it to half staff. If he hadn’t relented they would have quit en masse.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי