White House security clearance

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
BackInTex

Re: White House security clearance

#51 Post by BackInTex » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:18 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote: Yes, and the previous administrations did little to nothing to try and eliminate the threat. Trump has not "mission accomplished" this but he has deployed and has made this a priority.
Previous administrations attempted back channel diplomacy with little success. Trump gave Kim what he wanted and got nothing in return. Same results for US; big difference for North Korea.
The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Therefore Trump is not insane. The jury is still out on Obama.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#52 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:37 am

BackInTex wrote: Yes, and the previous administrations did little to nothing to try and eliminate the threat. Trump has not "mission accomplished" this but he has deployed and has made this a priority.
Previous administrations attempted back channel diplomacy with little success. Trump gave Kim what he wanted and got nothing in return. Same results for US; big difference for North Korea.
Since you're not going to answer my last question, let me give you another.
What exactly did trump give kim? I think your batphone answer is 'international credibility'. Anything else? Oh, scaling down the 'war games' training'. Anything else?

I think every important leader in the world knows who Kim is. I realize all the talking heads the MSM allows to speak have pointed out that 'credibility' point. So you will parrot it. Trump is offering the opportunity for this dictator to bring his country into the 21st century if he will behave. I mean, really, how does that change anything for Kim? How does that do anything for Kim unless he reacts? At the very least, it will give him a taste of what it would be like if he joined the community of nations. A totally biased and stupid point, IMHO.

I don't know, and neither do you, whether calling off these war games will affect anything. But Kim has called off his. No more launches or tests. I'm sure the war games will resume as circumstances dictate.

We now are talking directly to NK, and as you leftists always say: talking is the key to solving problems.

Lay off the bat phone and think for yourself. If Obama were doing this, you would be jumping for joy. And you know it.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#53 Post by jarnon » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:59 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:If Obama were doing this, you would be jumping for joy. And you know it.
As Obama did with Iran (and was strongly criticized by Republicans and some Democrats) and Cuba (with less criticism).

Trump may spew nonsense about love letters, but Secretary Pompeo and his counterparts around the world know exactly what Kim is.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

BackInTex

#54 Post by BackInTex » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:59 pm

jarnon wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:If Obama were doing this, you would be jumping for joy. And you know it.
As Obama did with Iran (and was strongly criticized by Republicans and some Democrats) and Cuba (with less criticism).

Trump may spew nonsense about love letters, but Secretary Pompeo and his counterparts around the world know exactly what Kim is.
Obama did not "negotiate" a deal with Iran. He gave them $billions in untraceable cash to further their sponsorship of terror.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

jarnon

#55 Post by jarnon » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:10 pm

BackInTex wrote:
jarnon wrote:

Obama did not "negotiate" a deal with Iran. He gave them $billions in untraceable cash to further their sponsorship of terror.
Obama did negotiate a deal with Iran, Russia and our European allies. It was backed up by UN resolutions. Trump withdrew from it, but it's still binding on Iran and Europe.

He gave Iran billions of their own money that they were entitled to after signing a nuclear deal. The part about sponsoring worldwide terror is true, unfortunately.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#56 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:00 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
I think every important leader in the world knows who Kim is. I realize all the talking heads the MSM allows to speak have pointed out that 'credibility' point. So you will parrot it.
And what the talking heads and experts understand and you don't since it's not a Fox News talking point is that prestige and stature are very big in that part of the world, both in Kim's relations with his neighbors and his own people. When US business people go to the Orient, they often have to get lessons in conducting themselves because the "rules" are different. Kim gained enormous stature by sitting across the table from the President of the United States as an equal, and he didn't give up a single thing to do so. He's boosted his standing with China a great deal in the past year and with his own people as well. North Korea isn't about to become a democracy any time soon, but a relatively placid populace makes a coup by one of his potential rivals less likely. This isn't my opinion or that of a few talking heads, but rather experts in Far Eastern diplomacy who know a lot more about the subject than you.

But your feeling is that unless somebody kowtows to the brilliance of Donald Trump then they're getting instructions from the batphone (and I still haven't figured out what that analogy means other than you may have an Adam West fetish).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#57 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:16 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
I think every important leader in the world knows who Kim is. I realize all the talking heads the MSM allows to speak have pointed out that 'credibility' point. So you will parrot it.
And what the talking heads and experts understand and you don't since it's not a Fox News talking point is that prestige and stature are very big in that part of the world, both in Kim's relations with his neighbors and his own people. When US business people go to the Orient, they often have to get lessons in conducting themselves because the "rules" are different. Kim gained enormous stature by sitting across the table from the President of the United States as an equal, and he didn't give up a single thing to do so. He's boosted his standing with China a great deal in the past year and with his own people as well. North Korea isn't about to become a democracy any time soon, but a relatively placid populace makes a coup by one of his potential rivals less likely. This isn't my opinion or that of a few talking heads, but rather experts in Far Eastern diplomacy who know a lot more about the subject than you.

But your feeling is that unless somebody kowtows to the brilliance of Donald Trump then they're getting instructions from the batphone (and I still haven't figured out what that analogy means other than you may have an Adam West fetish).
And there are a lot of 'Far east experts' that you will never hear from or ignore because they are only allowed to speak on news sources that are looked on with disdain and insults by your echo chamber. Those experts also know more than you, and don't share your fanatical and insane hatred of trump and this country. And they would disagree with you.
Most people here understand my analogy, because they actually read my posts rather than rushing to the batphone to come up with an explosive comeback that someone else has devised for you.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#58 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:51 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: And there are a lot of 'Far east experts' that you will never hear from or ignore because they are only allowed to speak on news sources that are looked on with disdain and insults by your echo chamber. Those experts also know more than you, and don't share your fanatical and insane hatred of trump and this country.
Let me see if I have this right. If experts say that Trump is wrong, then they are liberal tools or shills for the mainstream media or otherwise unreliable. But somewhere out there are "a lot of" experts that we don't hear from because the liberal media won't let them speak on news sources. Perhaps these experts are in the same part of the Twilight Zone as those millions of illegal voters that Trump keeps talking about. Wherever these experts are, they apparently haven't heard of the Internet and just keep waiting in vain for CNN to give them a call.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#59 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:58 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: And there are a lot of 'Far east experts' that you will never hear from or ignore because they are only allowed to speak on news sources that are looked on with disdain and insults by your echo chamber. Those experts also know more than you, and don't share your fanatical and insane hatred of trump and this country.
Let me see if I have this right. If experts say that Trump is wrong, then they are liberal tools or shills for the mainstream media or otherwise unreliable. But somewhere out there are "a lot of" experts that we don't hear from because the liberal media won't let them speak on news sources. Perhaps these experts are in the same part of the Twilight Zone as those millions of illegal voters that Trump keeps talking about. Wherever these experts are, they apparently haven't heard of the Internet and just keep waiting in vain for CNN to give them a call.
Yes, of course you have it completely right! What a sharp and discerning mind you have! The onliest person in the world that thinks what he's doing is worthwhile is him. Nobody else.