From the Manifesto of the New Zealand Shooter

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

From the Manifesto of the New Zealand Shooter

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?
As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: From the Manifesto of the New Zealand Shooter

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:20 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.
Your point? Which we know but spell it out.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:02 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
My point is that Donny's insistence on using the megaphone provided by the Oval Office to promote racism has real world consequences. But you already knew that. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:15 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
My point is that Donny's insistence on using the megaphone provided by the Oval Office to promote racism has real world consequences. But you already knew that. --Bob
Wasn't talking to you.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#5 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:26 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Wasn't talking to you.
I couldn't have said it better myself. But imagine for a moment if an Islamic terrorist had similarly killed several dozen people and his manifesto said "I support Barack Obama as a symbol of renewed Islamic identity and common purpose." The right-wing news outlets would be talking about nothing else for days on end.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#6 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:47 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Wasn't talking to you.
Then you should have sent him a PM. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:My point is that Donny's insistence on using the megaphone provided by the Oval Office to promote racism has real world consequences. But you already knew that. --Bob
Wasn't talking to you.
His post.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#8 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Wasn't talking to you.
His post.
And if you wanna publicly challenge a point he's making, the public can (and in my case sometimes will) leap in to defend the point. If you want to know specifically what sss has to say with the rest of us not invited, send him a PM. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Then you should have sent him a PM. --Bob
His post.
And if you wanna publicly challenge a point he's making, the public can (and in my case sometimes will) leap in to defend the point. If you want to know specifically what sss has to say with the rest of us not invited, send him a PM. --Bob
My goodness, pissy much?
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:23 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
His post.
My goodness, pissy much?
Although, y'all parrot one another pretty much, so I guess I should accept your comments in his stead. I stand corrected.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#11 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:24 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
His post.
My goodness, pissy much?
Having one or more armed gunmen across the street from my building while arguing with people who generally oppose any rational gun control measures tends to put me in a mood. Maybe I'll settle down when the police activity outside comes to a close. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:And if you wanna publicly challenge a point he's making, the public can (and in my case sometimes will) leap in to defend the point. If you want to know specifically what sss has to say with the rest of us not invited, send him a PM. --Bob
My goodness, pissy much?
Having one or more armed gunmen across the street from my building while arguing with people who generally oppose any rational gun control measures tends to put me in a mood. Maybe I'll settle down when the police activity outside comes to a close. --Bob
But, but, racism, right? Will you be lobbying for New Zealand gun control or what?
You're trivializing a horrible situation and personalizing it when it isn't about you.
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#13 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:41 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
My goodness, pissy much?
But, but, racism, right? Will you be lobbying for New Zealand gun control or what?
You're trivializing a horrible situation and personalizing it when it isn't about you.
I'm not trivializing a damn thing. Like most people, I'm capable of thinking about two different subjects at more or less the same time. I'm more pissed off than usual about the lack of sane gun control in this country because at the moment it's personally affecting me. (Update -- they're now allowing people to drive out of the garage on an as-needed basis.) And I'm pissed off that Donny insists on using his megaphone to create an atmosphere where lunatics like the New Zealand guy are more likely to act on their craziness but the Congressional members of Donny's party insists on giving him a pass because they're more willing to sit on their hands than to risk being primaried. And for that, I also blame Republican voters who probably would primary them. --Bob

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#14 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Get a snack.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#15 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Having one or more armed gunmen across the street from my building while arguing with people who generally oppose any rational gun control measures tends to put me in a mood. Maybe I'll settle down when the police activity outside comes to a close. --Bob
I'm not trivializing a damn thing. Like most people, I'm capable of thinking about two different subjects at more or less the same time. I'm more pissed off than usual about the lack of sane gun control in this country because at the moment it's personally affecting me. (Update -- they're now allowing people to drive out of the garage on an as-needed basis.) And I'm pissed off that Donny insists on using his megaphone to create an atmosphere where lunatics like the New Zealand guy are more likely to act on their craziness but the Congressional members of Donny's party insists on giving him a pass because they're more willing to sit on their hands than to risk being primaried. And for that, I also blame Republican voters who probably would primary them. --Bob
Can you tell me one thing he actually said or did that in any way encourages anyone to do what happened here?
Any 'atmosphere' that may have been created has been from the insane fanatics on the left.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

franktangredi

#16 Post by franktangredi » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
His post.
My goodness, pissy much?

No. Correct much. This goes for anybody on any social media platform. If you post something publicly, anyone is invited to respond. You can't have it both ways.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#17 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:27 pm

franktangredi wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:And if you wanna publicly challenge a point he's making, the public can (and in my case sometimes will) leap in to defend the point. If you want to know specifically what sss has to say with the rest of us not invited, send him a PM. --Bob
My goodness, pissy much?

No. Correct much. This goes for anybody on any social media platform. If you post something publicly, anyone is invited to respond. You can't have it both ways.
Um, I was asking SSS. I fully realize anyone might respond. It is my prerogative to disregard others' comments. Pants. Unwad dudes.
Well, then

franktangredi

#18 Post by franktangredi » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:31 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
franktangredi wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
My goodness, pissy much?

Um, I was asking SSS. I fully realize anyone might respond. It is my prerogative to disregard others' comments. Pants. Unwad dudes.
My pants are fine. Thank you for conceding the point.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#19 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 pm

franktangredi wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
franktangredi wrote:

Thank you for conceding I may selectively respond.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#20 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
franktangredi wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Thank you for conceding I may selectively respond.
And thank you for helping dilute the genesis of the post. :D
Well, then

Vandal
Director of Promos

#21 Post by Vandal » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:34 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#22 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:40 pm

Vandal wrote:Image
I like where your thought leadership (now there's a concept that is, urk), is going. You have openings in all posts. I think we should charge rent.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:10 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote: Can you tell me one thing he actually said or did that in any way encourages anyone to do what happened here?
Any 'atmosphere' that may have been created has been from the insane fanatics on the left.
Well, there's plenty of things, as we've pointed out over and over again. And whenever we do, you concoct an "innocent" explanation. Well, this guy clearly wasn't fooled by those "innocent" explanations; he recognized and appreciated Trump for exactly who he is. And sadly there's a lot of other white supremacists in this country who feel the same way. And knowing that the President of the United States feels the same way sends these fanatics a powerful message.

But even by your warped standards, Flock, this statement may take the prize. So, critics of Trump are responsible for guys like this feeling that Trump is a symbol of white identity and shares a common purpose with them. I guess he must have spent a lot of time watching CNN fake news to arrive at that conclusion. If only the news media and insane fanatics on the left would quit criticizing Trump, then guys like this wouldn't get the wrong idea about him and go on shooting sprees.

flockofseagulls104

#24 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:37 pm

Well, there's plenty of things, as we've pointed out over and over again.
Just one specific, incontrovertible example would do. Your made up 'dog whistles' don't count.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#25 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:53 pm

My goodness panties are in a twist, aren't they. Poor boos. Try decaf.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire