Best wishes to Mick Jagger

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
jarnon

Best wishes to Mick Jagger

#1 Post by jarnon » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:58 pm

Mick Jagger: Heart Surgery Postponed Rolling Stones Tour
Singer to undergo procedure this week; full recovery expected

The 75-year-old rock legend struts up to 12 miles per performance. He works out with a personal trainer to keep in shape while touring.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Best wishes to Mick Jagger

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:13 pm

I will be happy to just be alive then let alone bouncing around a stage!?! Really, you go dude.
Well, then

BackInTex

#3 Post by BackInTex » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:46 pm

It's a good thing he is a British citizen and has access to the NHS, the best care, and so quickly (in days), regardless of his wealth....oh wait, he's having the procedure done in New York City, NY, USA. That's confusing.

I do wish him well and hope for a full and speedy recovery.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

littlebeast13
Dumbass

#4 Post by littlebeast13 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:01 pm

BackInTex wrote:It's a good thing he is a British citizen and has access to the NHS, the best care, and so quickly (in days), regardless of his wealth....oh wait, he's having the procedure done in New York City, NY, USA. That's confusing.

God fucking damn..... REALLY?

Some people would like to avoid the bullshit in threads it has no business in....

lb13
Thursday comics! Squirrel pictures! The link to my CafePress store! All kinds of fun stuff!!!!

Visit my Evil Squirrel blog here: http://evilsquirrelsnest.com

Earl the Squirrel

#5 Post by Earl the Squirrel » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:33 pm

BackInTex wrote:It's a good thing he is a British citizen and has access to the NHS, the best care, and so quickly (in days), regardless of his wealth....oh wait, he's having the procedure done in New York City, NY, USA. That's confusing.

Seriously, dude? Don't be so disingenuous....

Do you just have to be a citizen to be covered under the NHS or have to be a legal resident (serious question, I don't know) because while I think he's a dual citizen now I don't believe the UK has been his legal residence for years. Note I said legal, not actual as I'm sure he has piles of ancient castles and keeps lying all about the place....

But, either way, he's a bazillionaire and already in NYC. Why would he travel across the ocean for a heart procedure if he didn't have to do so? Not to mention that the probably has insurance of all different sorts as far as for the tours, business interests, etc.

Finally, who says that the NHS care is the best? Not the UKers. It's not the best care, it's the best free care. There's a big difference as to the import between the depending on one's financial sitch. I would think that most people who can afford it have supplemental or catastrophic insurance.

Plus I don't think that British based Lloyd's of London ain't going out of business any time soon.....

But you knew all that....and it almost worked. I got close to, if not flinging any PMF, at least considering picking up a little chunk just because I wanted to see what was up with ol' Mick. Dammit!

Bob Juch

#6 Post by Bob Juch » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:30 pm

Earl the Squirrel wrote:

Seriously, dude? Don't be so disingenuous....

Do you just have to be a citizen to be covered under the NHS or have to be a legal resident (serious question, I don't know) because while I think he's a dual citizen now I don't believe the UK has been his legal residence for years. Note I said legal, not actual as I'm sure he has piles of ancient castles and keeps lying all about the place....

But, either way, he's a bazillionaire and already in NYC. Why would he travel across the ocean for a heart procedure if he didn't have to do so? Not to mention that the probably has insurance of all different sorts as far as for the tours, business interests, etc.

Finally, who says that the NHS care is the best? Not the UKers. It's not the best care, it's the best free care. There's a big difference as to the import between the depending on one's financial sitch. I would think that most people who can afford it have supplemental or catastrophic insurance.

Plus I don't think that British based Lloyd's of London ain't going out of business any time soon.....

But you knew all that....and it almost worked. I got close to, if not flinging any PMF, at least considering picking up a little chunk just because I wanted to see what was up with ol' Mick. Dammit!
NHS care is the best free care in the U.K. The Scandinavian countries have the best free care.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

Vandal
Director of Promos

#7 Post by Vandal » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:32 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Spock

#8 Post by Spock » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:25 pm

Beebs52 wrote:I will be happy to just be alive then let alone bouncing around a stage!?! Really, you go dude.
Hmm, I always thought you were older than Mick Jagger. You must look older than your age or someth.....

Spock trails off and realizes that he needs to duck and run=LOL

Vandal
Director of Promos

#9 Post by Vandal » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:58 am

Spock wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:I will be happy to just be alive then let alone bouncing around a stage!?! Really, you go dude.
Hmm, I always thought you were older than Mick Jagger. You must look older than your age or someth.....

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:17 am

Vandal wrote:
Spock wrote:

Thank you, thank you! You'll be here all night! Unless you join the Vienna Boys Choir...
Well, then

jarnon

#11 Post by jarnon » Wed May 15, 2019 6:23 pm

He's on the mend.

Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי