Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
tlynn78

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#251 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:46 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:He found no evidence of collusion. NONE. after 2 years. . . .

Shut the fuck up already.
Cite, please. I know I haven't seen Mueller's report yet. Have you? I certainly won't rely on the "summary" of someone who has lied in the past when purporting to provide a "summary."

No attempt to defend Donny from Mueller's refusal to clear him of obstruction of justice?

And go fuck yourself. We won't be bullied. --Bob
:lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Vandal
Director of Promos

#252 Post by Vandal » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:59 pm

Tweet:
I believe it will be Crazy Bernie Sanders vs. Sleepy Joe Biden as the two finalists to run against maybe the best Economy in the history of our Country (and MANY other great things)! I look forward to facing whoever it may be. May God Rest Their Soul!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

flockofseagulls104

#253 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:25 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:He found no evidence of collusion. NONE. after 2 years. . . .

Cite, please. I know I haven't seen Mueller's report yet. Have you? I certainly won't rely on the "summary" of someone who has lied in the past when purporting to provide a "summary."

No attempt to defend Donny from Mueller's refusal to clear him of obstruction of justice?

Hey, bob-tel, what evidence of obstruction do you allege? Comey? Didn't every dem in Congress call for his firing? How about all the fake news about Rosenstein and Muller in imminent danger of being fired? Were they? What did he or anyone else do to obstruct the investigation?

Tell us, bob-tel, how did trump obstruct justice?
(Oh, I don't know, I haven't read Mueller's report.)
No comment on 2 years of accusing the president of 'colluding' with Russia when your incorruptible Saint Mueller and his team of trump haters didn't find any evidence of it?
(Oh, Barr risked his name and reputation to lie about a report that many people know the contents of.)
You ARE insane, sir.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#254 Post by Bob78164 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:10 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:

Hey, bob-tel, what evidence of obstruction do you allege? Comey? Didn't every dem in Congress call for his firing? How about all the fake news about Rosenstein and Muller in imminent danger of being fired? Were they? What did he or anyone else do to obstruct the investigation?

No comment on 2 years of accusing the president of 'colluding' with Russia when your incorruptible Saint Mueller and his team of trump haters didn't find any evidence of it?
(Oh, Barr risked his name and reputation to lie about a report that many people know the contents of.)
You ARE insane, sir.
You don’t know that Mueller found no evidence of a criminal conspiracy. If Barr is telling the truth, all you know is that there wasn’t enough evidence to charge him with a crime. Which is exactly the same thing Director Comey said about Secretary Clinton, yet I seem to recall a distinct lack of willingness to accept that conclusion.

You’re either an utter hypocrite or you’re willfully blinded by your Trump Fanboy Syndrome. You don’t care that Donny outed n in-place intelligence agent to a hostile foreign government. You don’t care that Donny is making no effort to protect our election process from another attack by hostile foreign government. All you care about is that this stuff is helping Republicans stay in power and blocking Democrats from power. And that is completely unAmerican. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#255 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:17 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Cite, please. I know I haven't seen Mueller's report yet. Have you? I certainly won't rely on the "summary" of someone who has lied in the past when purporting to provide a "summary."

You ARE insane, sir.
You don’t know that Mueller found no evidence of a criminal conspiracy. If Barr is telling the truth, all you know is that there wasn’t enough evidence to charge him with a crime. Which is exactly the same thing Director Comey said about Secretary Clinton, yet I seem to recall a distinct lack of willingness to accept that conclusion.

You’re either an utter hypocrite or you’re willfully blinded by your Trump Fanboy Syndrome. You don’t care that Donny outed n in-place intelligence agent to a hostile foreign government. You don’t care that Donny is making no effort to protect our election process from another attack by hostile foreign government. All you care about is that this stuff is helping Republicans stay in power and blocking Democrats from power. And that is completely unAmerican. —Bob
Wow. Just wow.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

BackInTex

#256 Post by BackInTex » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:49 am

Bob78164 wrote:You don’t know that Mueller found no evidence of a criminal conspiracy. If Barr is telling the truth, all you know is that there wasn’t enough evidence to charge him with a crime. Which is exactly the same thing Director Comey said about Secretary Clinton, yet I seem to recall a distinct lack of willingness to accept that conclusion.
Not even close to the same thing Comey said about Clinton. He said there WAS a crime but it wasn't intentional (which we all no is not a defense, for others anyway).
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#257 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:59 am

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Hey, bob-tel, what evidence of obstruction do you allege? Comey? Didn't every dem in Congress call for his firing? How about all the fake news about Rosenstein and Muller in imminent danger of being fired? Were they? What did he or anyone else do to obstruct the investigation?

You ARE insane, sir.

Wow. Just wow.
Actually, the only thing you said above that has any relation to the truth is I want to block dems from having any power. The repubs aren't much better. What I want is for the federal government to shrink, stop spending our money on worthless endeavors and stick to doing only what they are supposed to do, like securing our border and protecting it's citizens.

flockofseagulls104

#258 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:59 am

Bob78164 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: Hey, bob-tel, what evidence of obstruction do you allege? Comey? Didn't every dem in Congress call for his firing? How about all the fake news about Rosenstein and Muller in imminent danger of being fired? Were they? What did he or anyone else do to obstruct the investigation?

You ARE insane, sir.

Wow. Just wow.
Actually, the only thing you said above that has any relation to the truth is I want to block dems from having any power. The repubs aren't much better. What I want is for the federal government to shrink, stop spending our money on worthless endeavors and stick to doing only what they are supposed to do, like securing our border and protecting it's citizens.

duplicate submission, but it's worth saying twice.

silverscreenselect

#259 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:38 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote: What I want is for the federal government to shrink, stop spending our money on worthless endeavors.
Worthless endeavors = Building a wall
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#260 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:15 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote: What I want is for the federal government to shrink, stop spending our money on worthless endeavors.
Maybe, but it's a thousand times more effective than what congress is doing. Ie: NOTHING,

wbtravis007

#261 Post by wbtravis007 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:26 am

Should be a very interesting day.

silverscreenselect

#262 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:40 am

Maybe, but it's a thousand times more effective than what congress is doing. Ie: NOTHING,
And a million times more expensive.

BackInTex

#263 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:27 am

And a million times more expensive.
$5 billion / 1 million = $5,000
$5,000 / 435 = $11.49 each

That's about what they're worth, but they are spending way more than that.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Vandal
Director of Promos

#264 Post by Vandal » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:25 am

Tweeted:

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

silverscreenselect

#265 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:46 pm

They spend almost 2 years and millions of our dollars and found NOTHING.
Since we haven't seen the report, we don't know just what he found.
Sure looks like they found plenty of nothing.

BackInTex

#266 Post by BackInTex » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:43 pm

They spend almost 2 years and millions of our dollars and found NOTHING.
Exactly. Nothing.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#267 Post by Bob78164 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:49 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Exactly. Nothing.
Hundreds of pages of “nothing” and an express refusal to exonerate Donny of criminal conduct. This leaves the door wide open to indict him for obstruction of justice after he leaves office, one way or another.

I’m still in transit so I haven’t yet had the chance to do more than skim the redacted report. Mueller’s frequent use of what lawyers refer to as a “negative pregnant” is notable and I’d be very surprised if it’s accidental. —Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Estonut
Evil Genius

#268 Post by Estonut » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:59 am

Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Sure looks like they found plenty of nothing.
Exactly. Nothing.
Hundreds of pages of “nothing” and an express refusal to exonerate Donny of criminal conduct. This leaves the door wide open to indict him for obstruction of justice after he leaves office, one way or another.

I’m still in transit so I haven’t yet had the chance to do more than skim the redacted report. Mueller’s frequent use of what lawyers refer to as a “negative pregnant” is notable and I’d be very surprised if it’s accidental.
Impressive how much you "know" without actually having read it.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx

jarnon

#269 Post by jarnon » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:30 am

Donald J. Trump wrote:Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called “notes,” when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never agreed to testify, it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the “Report” about me, some of which are total bullshit & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad). This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened, a...

(6½ hours later)

....big, fat, waste of time, energy and money - $30,000,000 to be exact. It is now finally time to turn the tables and bring justice to some very sick and dangerous people who have committed very serious crimes, perhaps even Spying or Treason. This should never happen again!
Last edited by jarnon on Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#270 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:56 am

Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
BackInTex wrote:Exactly. Nothing.

I’m still in transit so I haven’t yet had the chance to do more than skim the redacted report. Mueller’s frequent use of what lawyers refer to as a “negative pregnant” is notable and I’d be very surprised if it’s accidental.
But not as impressive as how much Congressional Republicans will refuse to know even after reading the Report. —Bob

tlynn78

#271 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:47 am

Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Hundreds of pages of “nothing” and an express refusal to exonerate Donny of criminal conduct. This leaves the door wide open to indict him for obstruction of justice after he leaves office, one way or another.

But not as impressive as how much Congressional Republicans will refuse to know even after reading the Report. —Bob
LOL! Being prescient again, are we? Precious!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#272 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Hundreds of pages of “nothing” and an express refusal to exonerate Donny of criminal conduct. This leaves the door wide open to indict him for obstruction of justice after he leaves office, one way or another.

I know it's falling on deaf ears, but your mob has had 2 fucking years with unlimited resources, no hiding behind ANY calls for executive privilege, with a group of lawyers who can be fairly categorized as not being avid trump supporters. They investigated every little nook and cranny, while you waited with bated breath for the prosecutor to finally pronounce his sentences to jail every one of trump's associates.

It didn't happen. Now you want to use what the prosecutor found not sufficient to charge anyone to conduct your own one sided monkey trial in congress and in the press, not caring who you damage or hurt, without any pretense of honoring the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty'. A prosecutor does not determine a verdict. A prosecutor compiles what evidence there is to determine whether to press charges on a specific matter. Where is the DEFENSE side? What the hell kind of lawyer are you, bob-tel? Since when does a prosecutor get to 'exonerate' anyone? Why do we use the phrase 'Not Guilty' in a courtroom instead of 'Innocent'? Can you tell me that, bob-tel? Hint: because the accused IS innocent until PROVEN guilty. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. They don't get to decide the verdict, bob-tel. Didn't they teach you that in the Acme Law School for the Self-Righteous Illiterate? And in this case, the prosecution determined they didn't even have enough evidence to charge anyone with the crimes you so firmly believe trump is guilty of. No convoluted reading of a political scribe (another thing a prosecutor isn't supposed to do) will change the FACT that he hasn't been charged with obstructing an investigation where no basis for a crime was established in the first place.
Just STOP and tell your dem friends that trump is the president, stop trying to remove him from that office and do some work that will benefit the damn country for a change.

silverscreenselect

#273 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Estonut wrote:Impressive how much you "know" without actually having read it.
I know it's falling on deaf ears, but your mob has had 2 fucking years with unlimited resources, no hiding behind ANY calls for executive privilege, with a group of lawyers who can be fairly categorized as not being avid trump supporters. They investigated every little nook and cranny, while you waited with bated breath for the prosecutor to finally pronounce his sentences to jail every one of trump's associates.

It didn't happen. Now you want to use what the prosecutor found not sufficient to charge anyone to conduct your own one sided monkey trial in congress and in the press, not caring who you damage or hurt, without any pretense of honoring the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty'. A prosecutor does not determine a verdict. A prosecutor compiles what evidence there is to determine whether to press charges on a specific matter. Where is the DEFENSE side? What the hell kind of lawyer are you, bob-tel? Since when does a prosecutor get to 'exonerate' anyone? Why do we use the phrase 'Not Guilty' in a courtroom instead of 'Innocent'? Can you tell me that, bob-tel? Hint: because the accused IS innocent until PROVEN guilty. The burden of proof is on the prosecution. They don't get to decide the verdict, bob-tel. Didn't they teach you that in the Acme Law School for the Self-Righteous Illiterate? And in this case, the prosecution determined they didn't even have enough evidence to charge anyone with the crimes you so firmly believe trump is guilty of. No convoluted reading of a political scribe (another thing a prosecutor isn't supposed to do) will change the FACT that he hasn't been charged with obstructing an investigation where no basis for a crime was established in the first place.
Just STOP and tell your dem friends that trump is the president, stop trying to remove him from that office and do some work that will benefit the damn country for a change.
How much of our Georgia moonshine have you been guzzling Flock?

flockofseagulls104

#274 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:08 pm

Bob78164 wrote:But not as impressive as how much Congressional Republicans will refuse to know even after reading the Report. —Bob

How much of our Georgia moonshine have you been guzzling Flock?
No answer, just a juvenile swipe at me. As always.

themanintheseersuckersuit

#275 Post by themanintheseersuckersuit » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:07 pm

SEEN ON FACEBOOK: “Democrats lost an election they rigged, and now Democrats have lost an investigation they rigged.”
Suitguy is not bitter.

feels he represents the many educated and rational onlookers who believe that the hysterical denouncement of lay scepticism is both unwarranted and counter-productive

The problem, then, is that such calls do not address an opposition audience so much as they signal virtue. They talk past those who need convincing. They ignore actual facts and counterargument. And they are irreparably smug.