Why You Won't Get to Go to the Blue Marble Jubilee

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Why You Won't Get to Go to the Blue Marble Jubilee

#26 Post by Beebs52 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:54 pm

You could have posted this without referencing anyone on the bored. Just, look at these crazies.
Well, then

jarnon

#27 Post by jarnon » Thu May 09, 2019 5:07 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:What Flock has to do with it, other than showing his complete ignorance before he engages his typing fingers about the cancelled event, is that he's part of this same picking up and spreading nonsense without thinking or reasoning mindset. Almost every one of your posts is your parroting some right-wing meme of the day. Admittedly most of yours are slightly less unhinged than this nonsense, but the general groupthink mindset is the same. Please alert me the next time you actually have an original thought. It will be a first.
SSS forgot about shipping asylum seekers to sanctuary cities. So Flock's next original idea will be at least his second.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Bob Juch

#28 Post by Bob Juch » Thu May 09, 2019 6:12 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
If you ever wondered where Flock gets his inspiration and education, now you know.
I've always wondered. Now that polly has told me, I am surprised.

How many others here have ever wondered where I get my inspiration and education?
I've always assumed you got your education at Liberty University.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.

flockofseagulls104

#29 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Bob Juch wrote:
If you ever wondered where Flock gets his inspiration and education, now you know.
I've always wondered. Now that polly has told me, I am surprised.

How many others here have ever wondered where I get my inspiration and education?
I've always assumed you got your education at Liberty University.
Well you've assumed wrong once again. But at least I got one. Now run along.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

flockofseagulls104

#30 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:05 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:My point, lb, is why the hell did polly decide we all needed to know this bullshit he picked up from his batphone, and what the hell do I have to do with it?
So I gave him my opinion which did not come from some whacko website.
Is that ok with you?
Here's the essence of my original post: Right wing conspiracy theory nutcases spout an insane theory and get a harmless family-oriented event shut down.

What Flock has to do with it, other than showing his complete ignorance before he engages his typing fingers about the cancelled event, is that he's part of this same picking up and spreading nonsense without thinking or reasoning mindset. Almost every one of your posts is your parroting some right-wing meme of the day. Admittedly most of yours are slightly less unhinged than this nonsense, but the general groupthink mindset is the same. Please alert me the next time you actually have an original thought. It will be a first.

And congrats to lb for recognizing Flock's hypocritical nonsense for what it is.
I laughed out loud reading this. Jejune hypocrisy. That's all you ever have, polly.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

tlynn78

#31 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:12 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
flockofseagulls104 wrote:My point, lb, is why the hell did polly decide we all needed to know this bullshit he picked up from his batphone, and what the hell do I have to do with it?
Is that ok with you?
Here's the essence of my original post: Right wing conspiracy theory nutcases spout an insane theory and get a harmless family-oriented event shut down.

What Flock has to do with it, other than showing his complete ignorance before he engages his typing fingers about the cancelled event, is that he's part of this same picking up and spreading nonsense without thinking or reasoning mindset. Almost every one of your posts is your parroting some right-wing meme of the day. Admittedly most of yours are slightly less unhinged than this nonsense, but the general groupthink mindset is the same. Please alert me the next time you actually have an original thought. It will be a first.

And congrats to lb for recognizing Flock's hypocritical nonsense for what it is.
So you WERE just bored with wrangling lottery booty and wanted a fun thread. Cause you kinda spread this.
Precisely.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

tlynn78

#32 Post by tlynn78 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:23 pm

Is that ok with you?

L.M.A.O. And LB, your irony meter must have freakin' broken with that ^^ load of horseshit.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Vandal
Director of Promos

#33 Post by Vandal » Fri May 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Someone has to say it:

Spoiler
_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

flockofseagulls104

#34 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:18 pm

he's part of this same picking up and spreading nonsense without thinking or reasoning mindset
Really? Like picking a whacko conspiracy story from some stupid left-wing website and posting it here?
this nonsense
The "Blue Marble Jamboree" or whatever it is? My God! Forget about the southern border! This thing is the story of the century!!!!
Please alert me the next time you actually have an original thought.
I guess you follow the Blue Marble Jubilee closely and intimately. Or did Comey call you personally?

Give it up, polly parrot.

And lb, I am very disappointed in you. If you are an aging hippie that goes to every left-wing protest with a F**K TRUMP sign, then I MEANT to offend you. Because in my opinion, you're stupid and you're f**king up this country and you ARE spreading hate and discontent. If you are not one, then I didn't reference you, and you have no standing to be offended. And even if you are offended, then deal with it.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri May 10, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

silverscreenselect

#35 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri May 10, 2019 9:21 pm

I guess you follow the Blue Marble Jubilee closely and intimately. Or did Comey call you personally?

I take that back. The next time you have a coherent thought, please alert me.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#36 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:27 pm

I take that back. The next time you have a coherent thought, please alert me.
You wouldn't know a coherent thought if it kicked you in the ass.

Estonut
Evil Genius

#37 Post by Estonut » Fri May 10, 2019 11:40 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:And lb, I am very disappointed in you. If you are an aging hippie that goes to every left-wing protest with a F**K TRUMP sign, then I MEANT to offend you. Because in my opinion, you're stupid and you're f**king up this country and you ARE spreading hate and discontent. If you are not one, then I didn't reference you, and you have no standing to be offended. And even if you are offended, then deal with it.
lb13 didn't say he was offended. He was pointing out what he saw as irony in your post. He read your description (of the Jubilee attendees) as hateful. I didn't. I think there's a vast chasm between disdain and hate.
A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
Groucho Marx