NBC Fall Schedule Announced

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

NBC Fall Schedule Announced

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 13, 2019 4:05 am

Here is the fall 2019 schedule for NBC (at least for now; these things change sometimes):

MONDAY

8:00 - The Voice
10:00 - Bluff City Law

TUESDAY

8:00 - The Voice
9:00 - This Is Us
10:00 - New Amsterdam

WEDNESDAY

8:00 - Chicago Med
9:00 - Chicago Fire
10:00 - Chicago PD

THURSDAY

8:00 - Superstore
8:30 - Perfect Harmony
9:00 - The Good Place
9:30 - Sunnyside
10:00 - Law and Order SVU

FRIDAY

8:00 - The Blacklist
9:00 - Dateline

Saturday is reruns; Sunday in fall is football

BLUFF CITY LAW - Jimmy Smits heads a Memphis law firm that takes on injustice.
PERFECT HARMONY - Bradley Whitford is a small town church choir director.
SUNNYSIDE - Kal Penn as a former NYC councilman who resigned in disgrace and is now helping immigrants become citizens.

Will & Grace, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Good Girls, and Manifest will be back at midseason. No official word yet on whether NBC's midseason premieres will be back: The Village, The Enemy Within, AP Bio, Blacklist, or Abby's. I Feel Bad, Trial & Error, and Marlon have been cancelled.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

Re: NBC Fall Schedule Announced

#2 Post by T_Bone0806 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:51 am

The Good Place. And Manifest when it returns. That's it. I may check out Perfect Harmony, but nothing else on this schedule holds the least bit of interest for me.

Four shows I watched this season are not returning: The Gifted, Speechless, The Cool Kids, and The Big Bang Theory. The first 3 were cancelled, Big Bang called it quits.

On Netflix, Santa Clarita Diet was cancelled after 3 seasons. My son introduced me to this super gory but absolutely hilarious show just 3 weeks ago, and I've made it through 2 seasons already. Now I find out I only have one more left. Rats.

On the positive side, the rescued-from-Fox "Lucifer" just debuted on Netflix for its 4th season. Just watched the first episode. Thanks for that, Netflix.

"Catch-22" premieres Friday on Hulu. Already on my watch list.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Mon May 13, 2019 9:20 am

T_Bone0806 wrote:The Good Place. And Manifest when it returns. That's it. I may check out Perfect Harmony, but nothing else on this schedule holds the least bit of interest for me.

Four shows I watched this season are not returning: The Gifted, Speechless, The Cool Kids, and The Big Bang Theory. The first 3 were cancelled, Big Bang called it quits.

On Netflix, Santa Clarita Diet was cancelled after 3 seasons. My son introduced me to this super gory but absolutely hilarious show just 3 weeks ago, and I've made it through 2 seasons already. Now I find out I only have one more left. Rats.

On the positive side, the rescued-from-Fox "Lucifer" just debuted on Netflix for its 4th season. Just watched the first episode. Thanks for that, Netflix.

"Catch-22" premieres Friday on Hulu. Already on my watch list.
I hadn't heard that The Gifted was cancelled. I'm reading that Disney's new streaming service may pick it up. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon May 13, 2019 9:51 am

One update. Blindspot will be back midseason for one last season (The Blacklist is also concluding next season)

Among the more interesting new shows for midseason is Lincoln, about Jeffrey Deaver's Lincoln Rhyme, starring Russell Hornsby. They will apparently do this as individual mysteries of the week, with one overarching big case covering the entire season.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#5 Post by SportsFan68 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:57 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:One update. Blindspot will be back midseason for one last season (The Blacklist is also concluding next season)

Among the more interesting new shows for midseason is Lincoln, about Jeffrey Deaver's Lincoln Rhyme, starring Russell Hornsby. They will apparently do this as individual mysteries of the week, with one overarching big case covering the entire season.
This is an excellent idea. I think Russell Hornsby will make an excellent Lincoln Rhyme.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller