GA Insurance Commissioner Arrested on Fed Charges

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

GA Insurance Commissioner Arrested on Fed Charges

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 15, 2019 2:04 pm

The distant successor to my former boss, Georgia Insurance Commissioner Jim Beck was arrested today on federal charges of stealing $2 million from his former employer and using some of the money to finance his election campaign. Beck is also the longtime leader of the Georgia Christian Coalition, but apparently he doesn't practice what he preaches. The 38-count indictment includes fraud and money laundering charges. He says he will not resign, and Ga Governor Brian Kemp has not asked him to resign yet.

https://www.ajc.com/news/local/breaking ... aper_email&
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

Re: GA Insurance Commissioner Arrested on Fed Charges

#2 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed May 15, 2019 2:57 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:Beck is also the longtime leader of the Georgia Christian Coalition, but apparently he doesn't practice what he preaches.
Batphone factoid.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#3 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:Beck is also the longtime leader of the Georgia Christian Coalition, but apparently he doesn't practice what he preaches.
Batphone factoid.
It's not surprising you would stand up for Beck. He probably reminds you of your hero in the White House.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#4 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:18 pm

This will get me in trouble, but sss just posted basic facts, not referencing anyone here. So...
Well, then

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#5 Post by Bob78164 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:22 pm

Beebs52 wrote:This will get me in trouble, but sss just posted basic facts, not referencing anyone here. So...
Ooooooo. I'm gonna tell on you and [singsong]you're gonna get in trouble[/singsong]. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#6 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:25 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:This will get me in trouble, but sss just posted basic facts, not referencing anyone here. So...
Ooooooo. I'm gonna tell on you and [singsong]you're gonna get in trouble[/singsong]. --Bob
Lalalala I can't hear youuuu
Well, then

a1mamacat

#7 Post by a1mamacat » Wed May 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:
Careful Beebs, next thing you know you'll be reasonable....(ducks and covers)
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

BackInTex

#8 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Consider yourself in trouble. Not just basic facts. The man, according to the law is innocent until proven guilty. He may well be guilty, but SSS's additional comments (that could be construed as a dig not just to Beck but to all Christians) are not just facts.
SSS wrote:Beck is also the longtime leader of the Georgia Christian Coalition, but apparently he doesn't practice what he preaches.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#9 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:05 pm

a1mamacat wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
Bob78164 wrote:Ooooooo. I'm gonna tell on you and [singsong]you're gonna get in trouble[/singsong]. --Bob
Careful Beebs, next thing you know you'll be reasonable....(ducks and covers)
Reason? I babysit 4 and 2 yr olds. I'm batshit crazy.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#10 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:08 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Consider yourself in trouble. Not just basic facts. The man, according to the law is innocent until proven guilty. He may well be guilty, but SSS's additional comments (that could be construed as a dig not just to Beck but to all Christians) are not just facts.
SSS wrote:Beck is also the longtime leader of the Georgia Christian Coalition, but apparently he doesn't practice what he preaches.
But not about bored members.
Well, then

BackInTex

#11 Post by BackInTex » Wed May 15, 2019 5:15 pm

Beebs52 wrote: But not about bored members.
He dog whistled.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#12 Post by Beebs52 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:24 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Beebs52 wrote: But not about bored members.
He dog whistled.
That IS funny.
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#13 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed May 15, 2019 6:07 pm

I did use the word "apparently." And the only person to whom that would be a putdown would be Beck, not Christians in general or even members of the Georgia Christian Coalition.