Public Service Announcement

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Public Service Announcement

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:01 am

Once again, BBs have a chance to strike it rich tonight with a $530 million Mega Millions jackpot. Buy early, buy often. Especially Flock and Bazodee and any other BBs here in Georgia. As an added bonus, mention my name when you buy your tickets and the clerk will think extra special lucky thoughts for you.

And if you miss tonight's drawing or can't stand that much excitement, the Powerball tomorrow is $53 million. You've actually got a better chance here because fewer people will be playing.

As we say here at the GLC, "Today could be the day."
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

BackInTex

Re: Public Service Announcement

#2 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:07 am

silverscreenselect wrote:You've actually got a better chance here because fewer people will be playing.
I’m hoping you say that “tongue in cheek”.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#3 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:20 am

I think you're mistaken about this. A new on-line friend has just e-mailed informing me that he's already won $7 million of that money and he'd like my help collecting it. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:51 am

BackInTex wrote:
silverscreenselect wrote:You've actually got a better chance here because fewer people will be playing.
S-s-s-s-h!

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:57 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
BackInTex wrote:
S-s-s-s-h!
sorry, went with the crowd. It's a better investment, even though I might have to share.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:12 am

Someone in California won the jackpot, so if you don't hear from Bob ###s for a few days followed by a huge anonymous donation to the Democratic presidential candidates, you'll know what happened.

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#7 Post by Bob78164 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:13 am

silverscreenselect wrote:Someone in California won the jackpot, so if you don't hear from Bob ###s for a few days followed by a huge anonymous donation to the Democratic presidential candidates, you'll know what happened.
You're mistaken. I'm spending the money upgrading the Batphone. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson