Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
Vandal
Director of Promos

Re: Official Donny, Drumpf, Trump Thread

#351 Post by Vandal » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:06 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Secret At Haney Field: A Baseball Mystery
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man
The Dragon's Song by Binh Pham and R. M. Clark
Devin Drake and The Family Secret

Visit my website: http://www.rmclarkauthor.com

Ready: Devin Drake and The RollerGhoster

a1mamacat

#352 Post by a1mamacat » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:38 pm

I just want to know why all the adult Trump Spawn are included in the 'state' visit. Seems a waste of your money, unless they are sharing the secret service protection.
Lover of Soft Animals and Fine Art
1st annual international BBBL Champeeeeen!

Vandal
Director of Promos

#353 Post by Vandal » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:52 am

_________________________________________________________________________________
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#354 Post by T_Bone0806 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:55 am

Vandal wrote:Image
The president looks like Tennessee Tuxedo...after he's eaten Chumley.

The queen looks like she's afraid that she's next on the menu.
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

Vandal
Director of Promos

#355 Post by Vandal » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:43 am

Tweet:
I kept hearing that there would be “massive” rallies against me in the UK, but it was quite the opposite. The big crowds, which the Corrupt Media hates to show, were those that gathered in support of the USA and me. They were big & enthusiastic as opposed to the organized flops!
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Vandal
Director of Promos

#356 Post by Vandal » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:39 pm

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

Vandal
Director of Promos

#357 Post by Vandal » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:53 am

New book just out, “The Real Deal, My Decade Fighting Battles and Winning Wars With Trump,” is really wonderful. It is written by two people who are very smart & know me well, George Sorial & Damian Bates, as opposed to all the books where the author has no clue who I am. ENJOY!
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

silverscreenselect

#358 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:50 am

Donald Trump 6/11/19 wrote:I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un, and I think the relationship is very well ... I can't show you the letter, obviously, but it was a very personal, very warm, very nice letter.
BBC News 6/11/19 wrote:A South Korean NGO says it has identified 318 sites in North Korea that have been used by the government to carry out public executions. The Transitional Justice Working Group interviewed 610 North Korean defectors over four years for its report. It documented decades of killings, for offences ranging from stealing a cow to watching South Korean TV. Public executions took place near rivers, fields, markets, schools, and sports grounds, the rights group said. Crowds of 1,000 or more would gather to watch these executions.

The report alleges that family members of those sentenced to death, including children, were sometimes forced to watch the event. The bodies and burial locations of those killed were rarely given to their relatives. The youngest person to witness a public killing was seven years old, according to testimony.

One defector held in a labour camp in the early 2000s described how 80 inmates were made to watch the killing of three women charged with trying to escape to China. They said a Ministry of People's Security officer told the crowd: "This could happen to you." The report said executions are "a core method of inciting fear and deterring citizens from engaging in activities deemed undesirable by the regime".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48590691
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Vandal
Director of Promos

#359 Post by Vandal » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 pm

Trump tells Poland's right wing President:
Much of the media unfortunately in this country is corrupt. I have to tell you that, Mr. President.
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

jarnon

#360 Post by jarnon » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:41 pm

John F. Kennedy wrote:Ich bin ein Berliner.
Ronald Reagan wrote:Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!
Donald Trump wrote:I just had an incredible time. That speech was special, from the standpoint of the people of Poland. And I know it was considered a very important speech. You people even gave me very high marks on that speech. I could say it, but I don’t want to say it, but some people said it was the best speech ever made by a President in Europe.

But I did not say that. I’m just quoting other people. [Laughter] But it was a great -- it was a great day. The two folks -- you treated us so great. I’ll never forget it. We won’t forget our trip to Poland. Very, very tremendous, special people.
Last edited by jarnon on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#361 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:04 pm

Donald Trump wrote:I’ll tell you what, I’ve seen a lot of things over my life. I don’t think in my whole life I’ve ever called the FBI. In my whole life. You don’t call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you do. Oh, give me a break – life doesn’t work that way.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#362 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:18 pm

Wish we had this sort of thread for B Clinton and B Obama.
Well, then

Vandal
Director of Promos

#363 Post by Vandal » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:03 am

Sarah Sanders leaving as White House press secretary, Trump hints she may run for Arkansas governor
WASHINGTON – Sarah Sanders is stepping down as President Donald Trump's press secretary after serving as the public face of the White House during some of the administration's most contentious chapters.

Trump, who announced the news Thursday, described Sanders as a "warrior" and hinted that she might follow in her father's foot steps and run for governor of Arkansas, her home state.

"She’s tough," Trump said at an event at the White House. "But she’s good."

Sanders worked for Trump's 2016 campaign before she was elevated to press secretary in 2017. The president first announced her departure in a tweet.

"After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas," he said, apparently referring to her work on his 2016 campaign – in addition to 2-1/2 years in the White House press office.

"She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job!" the president wrote. "I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas – she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!"
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 515928002/
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

flockofseagulls104

#364 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:59 am

jarnon wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:I just had an incredible time. That speech was special, from the standpoint of the people of Poland. And I know it was considered a very important speech. You people even gave me very high marks on that speech. I could say it, but I don't want to say it, but some people said it was the best speech ever made by a President in Europe.

But I did not say that. I'm just quoting other people. [Laughter] But it was a great -- it was a great day. The two folks -- you treated us so great. I'll never forget it. We won't forget our trip to Poland. Very, very tremendous, special people.
Barack Obama wrote:This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

jarnon

#365 Post by jarnon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:19 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
jarnon wrote:
Donald Trump wrote:I just had an incredible time. That speech was special, from the standpoint of the people of Poland. And I know it was considered a very important speech. You people even gave me very high marks on that speech. I could say it, but I don’t want to say it, but some people said it was the best speech ever made by a President in Europe.

But I did not say that. I’m just quoting other people. [Laughter] But it was a great -- it was a great day. The two folks -- you treated us so great. I’ll never forget it. We won’t forget our trip to Poland. Very, very tremendous, special people.
Barack Obama wrote:This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,
Huh? I didn’t mention Obama. I’d be incredulous if someone claimed an Obama speech was better than Reagan’s or Kennedy’s.
Last edited by jarnon on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

silverscreenselect

#366 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:27 am

jarnon wrote: Huh? I didn’t mention Obama. I’d be incredulous if someone claimed an Obama speech was better than Reagan’s or Kennedy’s.
I also don't think I ever heard Kennedy, Reagan, or Obama pat themselves on the back and talk about how many people loved their speech.

jarnon

#367 Post by jarnon » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:39 pm

jarnon wrote:

Richard Grenell wrote:We have officially renamed the Embassy’s outdoor space “The Ronald Reagan Terrace”. It overlooks the exact spot where Reagan gave his Tear Down This Wall Speech.
Grenell is Trump’s ambassador to Berlin. It’s just a coincidence that he tweeted this days after Trump’s ridiculous claim, and on Trump’s birthday to boot. BTW, there’s been a John-F.-Kennedy-Platz for 55 years.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

T_Bone0806
FNGD Forum Moderator

#368 Post by T_Bone0806 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:56 am

jarnon wrote:

But I did not say that. I’m just quoting other people. [Laughter]

"It reminds me of my CPAC speech..considered by many to be greater than Lincoln's Gettysburg Address"

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
"#$%&@*&"-Donald F. Duck

jarnon

#369 Post by jarnon » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:47 pm

New York Times: US ramping up cyber attacks on Russia
Two administration officials told the Times they believed President Donald Trump had not been briefed in any detail about the US computer code being implanted inside the Russian grid.

Pentagon and intelligence officials describe to the Times "broad hesitation" to tell Trump about the details of the operations against Russia. They tell the Times there was concern over how Trump would react, and the possibility that Trump might reverse the operations or discuss it with foreign officials.
I think this also explains why Trump didn't know about polls that showed him trailing Biden. His subordinates are afraid to tell him anything that could put them on his bad side.
Donald J. Trump wrote:Do you believe that the Failing New York Times just did a story stating that the United States is substantially increasing Cyber Attacks on Russia. This is a virtual act of Treason by a once great paper so desperate for a story, any story, even if bad for our Country.

ALSO, NOT TRUE! Anything goes with our Corrupt News Media today. They will do, or say, whatever it takes, with not even the slightest thought of consequence! These are true cowards and without doubt, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#370 Post by Beebs52 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:49 pm

Dude.
Do we really need to list all the retractions, etc in the past? Plus your assumptions? Smell test?
Well, then

Vandal
Director of Promos

#371 Post by Vandal » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:56 am

Abraham Lincoln was treated supposedly very badly. But nobody's been treated badly like me.
Available now:
The Right Hand Rule
Center Point
Dizzy Miss Lizzie
Running On Empty
The Tick Tock Man

silverscreenselect

#372 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:12 am

jarnon wrote:I think this also explains why Trump didn't know about polls that showed him trailing Biden. His subordinates are afraid to tell him anything that could put them on his bad side.
Trump has fired the three pollsters who showed him trailing for re-election. They should at least be thankful they're not in North Korea, where bringing unhappy news to the ruler leads to a more permanent termination. I wonder if he's going to fire this latest pollster:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/how-mu ... eally-mean

jarnon

#373 Post by jarnon » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:36 am

Another way to get on Trump’s bad side: cough. When Stephanopoulos was interviewing Trump, Mulvaney made that mistake. Trump’s reaction: “If you’re going to cough, please leave the room. You just can’t, you just can’t cough. Boy oh boy.”

According to somebody who worked on Trump’s campaign (reported buy the Washington Post), "I was told by multiple people when I came aboard to never cough or sneeze while in the presence of Trump. He thinks it’s a sign of weakness and lack of control. Nobody ever recovers.”
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#374 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:55 am

jarnon wrote:Another way to get on Trump’s bad side: cough. When Stephanopoulos was interviewing Trump, Mulvaney made that mistake. Trump’s reaction: “If you’re going to cough, please leave the room. You just can’t, you just can’t cough. Boy oh boy.”

According to somebody who worked on Trump’s campaign (reported buy the Washington Post), "I was told by multiple people when I came aboard to never cough or sneeze while in the presence of Trump. He thinks it’s a sign of weakness and lack of control. Nobody ever recovers.”
Oh, Jeezuz Kryest. Can you imagine if the media didn't adore Obama what we would have been treated to? Next we'll find out how often he picks his nose. Probably break in to the regularly scheduled program for a bulletin on that one.

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for this special bulletin from NBC News: Sources close to the President have just revealed to NBC News that President Trump has picked his nose twice today, and the second time, he got a big green bugger which was estimated to weigh almost a half a gram. He reportedly was handed a handkerchief by a Secret Service Officer and disposed of it there. NBC Reporter Dr. Hiral Tiperneni, a beautiful, intelligent and wonderful woman who ran for Congress last year and lost due to the deplorable people who made fun of her name, has exclusive access to that handkerchief, and we will go to her for her observations. Hiral?"
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

Bob Juch

#375 Post by Bob Juch » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:02 pm

jarnon wrote:Another way to get on Trump’s bad side: cough. When Stephanopoulos was interviewing Trump, Mulvaney made that mistake. Trump’s reaction: “If you’re going to cough, please leave the room. You just can’t, you just can’t cough. Boy oh boy.”

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001)

Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to drive in New Jersey.