Terrifier 3

The forum for general posting. Come join the madness. :)
silverscreenselect

Terrifier 3

#1 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:45 pm

Number 1 at the box office this weekend. And it has an indeterminate ending that pretty much guarantees there will be a Terrifier 4, probably next year at this time.

I've never seen a movie with as much blood, gore, and body parts being cut, sawed or ripped off, following which the victims usually remained alive until they have a few more body parts chopped off. This one was set at Christmas time, which means that the villain, Art the Clown, dresses in a Santa costume for much of the movie. Art is creepier than any of the other serial killer villains in these slasher movies. He never talks, but he's got great facial expressions as he laughs and claps while hacking people to bits. By the way, Art's "beard" isn't a costume. It's the beard of an actual Santa Claus performer that Art removed from his body, along with the costume, after disposing of him.

Terrifier and Terrifier 2 are both readily available on various streaming services.

Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

Re: Terrifier 3

#2 Post by Beebs52 » Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:38 pm

Thx for the review. While we watch a variety of scary movies I've lost my taste for truly gross stuff. Only exceptions, and I can't think of an example, are those that treat it almost as slapstick.
Well, then