Planning for next 9/11

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
tlynn78

Re: Planning for next 9/11

#26 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:28 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:26 pm
What's your point?
One of the attackers had an ICE anklet on.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#27 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:57 pm

I know. Surprise!
Well, then

Weyoun

#28 Post by Weyoun » Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:14 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:51 pm
Spock wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:50 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:07 pm

Now Flock, c'mon man. It's simple really. We are bad, because of the imagined, completely fabricated beliefs that the good doc confers on us.
I was laughing earlier today at the beatification of John McCain in one of these threads. They can pretend to love him as much as they want but we are the ones that voted for him when we had the chance-they didn't. Now he is a God to them (in 2008, he was Hitler) because he rolled over for Obama and lost and may have said some bad things about Trump.
They are spoon-fed what to think, and lap it up willingly. I wonder how many have their COVID boosters scheduled?
Weird the people who claim everyone else is spoonfed keep repeating the same points.

Look what I found.

https://dailyinterlake.com/news/2023/ju ... -years-pr/

Some dirtbag, white male Montana doing child rape. What do you know?

I’m left conclude that everyone around you is a child rapist.

silverscreenselect

#29 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:44 am

Spock wrote:
I was laughing earlier today at the beatification of John McCain in one of these threads. They can pretend to love him as much as they want but we are the ones that voted for him when we had the chance-they didn't. Now he is a God to them (in 2008, he was Hitler) because he rolled over for Obama and lost and may have said some bad things about Trump.
I don't know of anyone who vilified John McCain except after-the-fact MAGAs like Trump. Voting for one candidate over another is not a declaration that the other candidate is evil. At one time, it was the norm in this country that political candidates were decent people who differed on issues. The Republican party at one time was full of war heroes like Bob Dole. I admired and respected Dole for his decency and courage but I didn't feel obligated to vote for him for that reason.

Anyone who knows what McCain did as a POW, refusing to return without his fellow prisoners, has to admire and respect the man, and nothing he did in his later life diminished his character.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Weyoun

#30 Post by Weyoun » Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:57 am

Spock wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:07 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:52 am

Well, it occurs to me that you are certifiably insane. Now let me go back to finding someone to oppress today. That is all.
Now Flock, c'mon man. It's simple really. We are bad, because of the imagined, completely fabricated beliefs that the good doc confers on us.
I did vote for McCain.

tlynn78

#31 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:12 am

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:14 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Spock wrote:

They are spoon-fed what to think, and lap it up willingly. I wonder how many have their COVID boosters scheduled?
Weird the people who claim everyone else is spoonfed keep repeating the same points.

Look what I found.

I'm not even slightly surprised that you are "left conclude"
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Weyoun

#32 Post by Weyoun » Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:24 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:12 am
Weyoun wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

Look what I found.

Just be careful out there

tlynn78

#33 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:14 am

Weyoun wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:24 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:12 am
Weyoun wrote:

Look what I found.

Just be careful out there
Oh, no worries, boo. I am careful, and I pack.

flockofseagulls104

#34 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:35 am

Weyoun wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:
Spock wrote:

Look what I found.

Good catch, doc. Maybe your mind (what little of it there is) can get around this argument. Why are we importing illegal alien child rapists when we have enough of our own white male Montanans to suffice? Seems wasteful, don't you think? Or do we need more? Is that why we're doing it?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!... Mouth-breathing moron