I am Developing a Conspiracy Theory

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Spock

I am Developing a Conspiracy Theory

#1 Post by Spock » Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:56 am

But first I need to know how many FBI (or whoever) press conferences have been held to update the public on what is known about the assassination attempt (and what they can tell us).

I don't know of any and I am not the only only one who finds the lack of such very mystifying.

Please let me know of any such official updates and when they were held and what info was given in these official updates.

In my view-they should have been daily (at least) official updates.

Spock

Re: I am Developing a Conspiracy Theory

#2 Post by Spock » Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:15 am

Well, I will give you my working hypothesis of an "After the Fact" conspiracy.

TPTB in this administration don't want to do anything that might help Trump. They figure that reminders of the assassination might help Trump. Therefore, they are not holding the normal press conferences that one would expect for a high-profile crime like this and they are doing their best to sweep it under the rug.

Cheatle showing up at congress today and speaking in bureaucratese as she will likely do-"Procedures were followed"-"We are conducting our own investigation" etc etc isn't going to disprove my hypothesis.

jarnon

#3 Post by jarnon » Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:11 pm

The GOP will capitalize on Trump’s resilience regardless of administration attempts to downplay the incident.

In contrast, Garland, to his credit, didn’t hide negative reports by special prosecutors Hur (“elderly man with a poor memory”) and Weiss (“The defendant's laptop is real”). He could easily have buried Hur’s report since the case was dropped.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

Spock

#4 Post by Spock » Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:31 pm

jarnon wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:11 pm
The GOP will capitalize on Trump’s resilience regardless of administration attempts to downplay the incident.

In contrast, Garland, to his credit, didn’t hide negative reports by special prosecutors Hur (“elderly man with a poor memory”) and Weiss (“The defendant's laptop is real”). He could easily have buried Hur’s report since the case was dropped.
Well, that is a non-answer to the lack of official info on the shooting.

Are we confident that the Administration handled the crime scene as it should have been. I am not confident that all necessary site investigations were completed.

Were all possible attempts made by the ATF/FBI or whoever to find ballistic evidence (spent bullets and such). I think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are videos purportedly from the day after the shooting on the site showing no police presence doing the expected sweeps and there wasn't even any crime scene tape around the stands area.

Hell, this administration isn't even pretending to go through the motions. They could care less.

Spock

#5 Post by Spock » Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:42 pm

I am 100% willing to stand corrected on the lack of a thorough site sweep and I actually hope I am.

Is there news video footage (as one would expect) of such sweeps being conducted?

Spock

#6 Post by Spock » Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:32 am

I really thought about posting a video of a guy driving through the fairgrounds the morning after the shooting. He is absolutely stunned that he is able to do so and he simply can't believe that the area isn't cordoned off and there are not evidence techs and such diligently searching for evidence.

But, when Jarnon (whom I respect) starts babbling about Robert Hur (WTF) as an excuse for the FBI not releasing any info and such-FUCK You all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spock

#7 Post by Spock » Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:17 pm

Really-we had to wait 10 days and for a congressional hearing to officially learn that they found 8 shell casings.

What a Shit Show this administration is.

wbtravis007

#8 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:58 pm

Spock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:32 am
I really thought about posting a video of a guy driving through the fairgrounds the morning after the shooting. He is absolutely stunned that he is able to do so and he simply can't believe that the area isn't cordoned off and there are not evidence techs and such diligently searching for evidence.

But, when Jarnon (whom I respect) starts babbling about Robert Hur (WTF) as an excuse for the FBI not releasing any info and such-FUCK You all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is really pretty hilarious. What, you didn't motivate anyone to give you the attention that you seem to think that you deserved from your posts in this thread, so you start flailing around and then end up basically telling everybody to fuck off?

Whatever happened to view that you kept expressing over and over about people taking themselves a little too seriously on an obscure and little-viewed internet message board?

Too funny!