The Cheatle Hearing

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Spock

The Cheatle Hearing

#1 Post by Spock » Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:32 am

Unfortunately, it was exactly what I expected.

She may not be good at leading an agency that is charged with a zero failure mission, but she is an obvious master of bureaucratic nothingspeak.

Spock

Re: The Cheatle Hearing

#2 Post by Spock » Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:20 am

Really!!! Not one of the usual suspects has anything to say about the Cheatle hearing.

Their silence speaks louder than words.

We get massively long threads of pearl clutching over every little thing Trump says, but crickets on this!!!!!

I am increasingly glad I have a number of you on Ignore list.

You aren't worth one second of my time.

Flock, I advise you to put WBTravis on Ignore (Foe).

Don't waste one second of time on him. I get that the other 2 can be fun to engage, But dump Travis to start with.

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:44 am

Spock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:20 am
Really!!! Not one of the usual suspects has anything to say about the Cheatle hearing.

We get massively long threads of pearl clutching over every little thing Trump says, but crickets on this!!!!!

Don't waste one second of time on him. I get that the other 2 can be fun to engage, But dump Travis to start with.
Not surprisingly, they don't get any reporting of the Cheatle hearings in their bullshit world. Right now, they are being bombarded about how Harris is the second coming of Christ.

I did that a long time ago, after the 50th time he cleverly referred to my friend from South Texas. I can picture him typing it and muttering 'he he he'. He is a caricature of the mindless left and brings nothing to the table worth wasting time over.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:48 am

She finally resigned. But wait a couple of months. She'll resurface somewhere.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

wbtravis007

#5 Post by wbtravis007 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:01 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:44 am
Spock wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:20 am

Not surprisingly, they don't get any reporting of the Cheatle hearings in their bullshit world. Right now, they are being bombarded about how Harris is the second coming of Christ.

I did that a long time ago, after the 50th time he cleverly referred to my friend from South Texas. I can picture him typing it and muttering 'he he he'. He is a caricature of the mindless left and brings nothing to the table worth wasting time over.
Boy, y'all sure do seem to spend a lot of time thinking about and talking about making sure that you don't waste any time on me.

Y'all are something else.

jarnon

#6 Post by jarnon » Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:04 pm

Ironically, Cheatle is now getting Secret Service protection because of death threats.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:28 pm

jarnon wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2024 3:04 pm
Ironically, Cheatle is now getting Secret Service protection because of death threats.
Hope it's that woman who couldn't holster her gun.