The boys in Predictions

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
wbtravis007

The boys in Predictions

#1 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:31 am

are saying that you should take the long odds and put your money on Harris and Cooper being sworn in next January.

Right now.

They’re the best.

BackInTex

Re: The boys in Predictions

#2 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:36 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:31 am
are saying that you should take the long odds and put your money on Harris and Cooper being sworn in next January.

Right now.

They’re the best.
Two questions, maybe three.

Are there no girls in Predictions?
If not, why?

What are the long odds. I've got $5. Also, Matress Mack may want to get in on this one.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

wbtravis007

#3 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:38 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:36 am
wbtravis007 wrote:

Right now.

They’re the best.
Two questions, maybe three.

Are there no girls in Predictions?
If not, why?

What are the long odds. I've got $5. Also, Matress Mack may want to get in on this one.
Not sure how to answer your first question. There's a lady. Their secretary. Not sure whether they call her their "girl" or not. Pretty sure she's a cat lady, though.

You should get a payout of about $75 on your 5 bucks.

Good luck!

I doubt whether Mack would be interested. He is usually just hedging in connection with a massive promotion, where his customers will get their furniture for free if he wins his huge bet. If he loses his bet, his loss is covered by the big profit made with the promotion.

Ritterskoop

#4 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:44 pm

My money's on Mark Kelly, but Cooper is OK by me as my governor.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

wbtravis007

#5 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 6:07 pm

Ritterskoop wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:44 pm
My money's on Mark Kelly, but Cooper is OK by me as my governor.
I’d be fine with him, too, but am kind of surprised that his stock rose so much so quickly.

Believe it or not, betting on him right now would yield a relatively small return compared to the others being mentioned.

SportsFan68
No Scritches!!!

#6 Post by SportsFan68 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:21 pm

OK, I tried to put my money on Harris and Cooper.

No one would take the bet.
-- In Iroquois society, leaders are encouraged to remember seven generations in the past and consider seven generations in the future when making decisions that affect the people.
-- America would be a better place if leaders would do more long-term thinking. -- Wilma Mankiller

wbtravis007

#7 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 11:00 pm

SportsFan68 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:21 pm
OK, I tried to put my money on Harris and Cooper.

No one would take the bet.
Yikes Sprots! Please don’t try to bet that with someone straight up!

I know you’re probably not, but just in case.

earendel

#8 Post by earendel » Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:13 am

Harris and Shapiro.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#9 Post by Bob78164 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:15 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:

Right now.

They’re the best.
Governor Cooper has reportedly taken himself out of the running. A lot of people are saying good things about Governor Walz of Minnesota, who was the first I know of to plainly point out that the Republican nominees are just plain weird. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:28 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:15 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

Right now.

They’re the best.
Governor Cooper has reportedly taken himself out of the running. A lot of people are saying good things about Governor Walz of Minnesota, who was the first I know of to plainly point out that the Republican nominees are just plain weird. --Bob
Lmao!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:15 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:15 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

Right now.

They’re the best.
Depends on your definition of weird. I wouldn't go there, booby.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

silverscreenselect

#12 Post by silverscreenselect » Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:27 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:15 pm
That weird meme is going to have legs, especially when it's tied to Trump and Vance acting their weirdest.

I knew those old Republican putdowns of Harris wouldn't last long once people saw her in action. However, I must admit I didn't see Kamala Harris quite as adept at social media as she's been (with a lot of help from the new young fans she's brought onboard). One of my biggest worries about Biden was that he wasn't adept at 21st century social media campaigning and that Trump would outmaneuver him. It's only taken one week to realize that Trump is getting skewered every day and those jibes are making it into the mainstream as well.

Trump's going to have a lot of difficulty drawing attention to himself these next few week unless he does something exceptionally stupid. Which, knowing him, he probably will.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#13 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:41 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:27 pm
Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:15 pm
That weird meme is going to have legs, especially when it's tied to Trump and Vance acting their weirdest.

I knew those old Republican putdowns of Harris wouldn't last long once people saw her in action. However, I must admit I didn't see Kamala Harris quite as adept at social media as she's been (with a lot of help from the new young fans she's brought onboard). One of my biggest worries about Biden was that he wasn't adept at 21st century social media campaigning and that Trump would outmaneuver him. It's only taken one week to realize that Trump is getting skewered every day and those jibes are making it into the mainstream as well.

Trump's going to have a lot of difficulty drawing attention to himself these next few week unless he does something exceptionally stupid. Which, knowing him, he probably will.
You lefties just love being manipulated.

I happen to think Rachel Levine, Sam Brinton and Aidan Maese-Czeropski et al are pretty weird. But that's just me. And millions of others. But keep on keeping on. The more attention brought on Kamala will show what a lightweight she is. As the previous tweet so aptly points out: The people telling you that Kamala is a great candidate are the same ones that told you that biden was sharp as a tack for 4 years.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

wbtravis007

#14 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:28 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:

Right now.

They’re the best.
Make that Harris and Beshear.

Otherwise, everything is the same, with taking the long odds and what not.

silverscreenselect

#15 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:27 pm

Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:41 am
But keep on keeping on. The more attention brought on Kamala will show what a lightweight she is.
Apparently a lot of people share my point of view about Harris. From Bloomberg/Morning Consult (July 24-28):

Arizona: Harris +2
Georgia: Even
PA: Trump +4
NC: Trump +2
Nevada: Harris +2
Michigan: Harris +11
Wisconsin: Harris +2

That's after one week and before she selects a VP or has her convention.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com