Who are the real Election Deniers?

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
silverscreenselect

Re: Who are the real Election Deniers?

#26 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:34 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:44 pm
I know nothing about Wisconsin. Never heard of Gableman. And I doubt you have, either. Just more of grabbing shit off the internet to support your narrative. And fuck off with the MSM "Fact Checkers". Their source of 'facts' is the bullshit they publish as news.
You're right. You know nothing about Wisconsin. You also know nothing about Georgia and a whole bunch of other things. But you posted a report that spent its first two pages taking about the Gableman report and all the fraud and irregularities in Wisconsin it revealed. It didn't take much research to shoot that one down. Both Democrats and Republicans disavowed this guy's supposed "findings" as a huge waste of time and money. I'm not going to go through every one of the other claims in this report you posted to debunk them.

What you should be asking yourself is why none of your "evidence" ever holds up in court. When a single court anywhere in the country takes your claims seriously, I'll listen more carefully.

I challenge you to independently verify the next piece of drivel you post beforehand. You won't because you can't.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#27 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:34 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:34 pm
I know nothing about Wisconsin. Never heard of Gableman. And I doubt you have, either. Just more of grabbing shit off the internet to support your narrative. And fuck off with the MSM "Fact Checkers". Their source of 'facts' is the bullshit they publish as news.
You're right. You know nothing about Wisconsin. You also know nothing about Georgia and a whole bunch of other things. But you posted a report that spent its first two pages taking about the Gableman report and all the fraud and irregularities in Wisconsin it revealed. It didn't take much research to shoot that one down. Both Democrats and Republicans disavowed this guy's supposed "findings" as a huge waste of time and money. I'm not going to go through every one of the other claims in this report you posted to debunk them.

What you should be asking yourself is why none of your "evidence" ever holds up in court. When a single court anywhere in the country takes your claims seriously, I'll listen more carefully.

I challenge you to independently verify the next piece of drivel you post beforehand. You won't because you can't.
Excuse me? You CHALLENGE ME? I have already independently verified everything I've indicated so far. Where's your refutation of that?

Have you gone to the SOS voter history page and found the people who have already voted on 11/05? I have explained to you exactly how to do it. If that is an indication of the attention to detail given to important data released to the public by our esteemed SOS it is very concerning - wouldn't you agree? Why should we believe anything else coming out of his office if they can't even get that right? I just hope the TSA has better data people than Brad does.

Rossi and Moncla's data has been verified by Brian Kemp and by the State Election Board and over 300 election rules and/or laws were violated. Their data, all by itself, is enough to put the 'certified' results of the 2020 election in question. One corrupt board member was enough to prevent any accountability for these crimes. (It is hoped that will change in July.) Where is your refutation of that?

Fani Willis made at least one proven false charge in her bogus indictment. Where's your refutation of that? (oh, I remember. You stated that she said "at least one of the following statements is false".) So, democrat DAs can put in slot machine charges? Here's a list of six things. If I match one, the defendant goes to jail? And where's the evidence that any of them are false? That how the law works for democrats?

Let's see, the defendant committed at least one of the following 1. Robbed a bank, 2. J-walked, 3. passed a bad check, 4. Drove with a burned out tail light. 5. Shoplifted some bubble gum. If we get one of those right without even having to prove it, we get a conviction. Why? Because it's TRUMP! Based on the Bragg and Merchan fiasco, I guess democrats can make up things as they go along and dweebs like you can say 'Our Justice System Proves Everything!' Your party's handlers and directors have destroyed all confidence in the 'justice system'. It's now the lawfare system.

I don't know, and neither do you, what happened in your 60 court cases. I really don't care at this point. They are moot and not relevant here. In this thread, I am the one presenting the facts. The burden of proof is yours. Show me, with absolute certainty and concrete evidence to back it up, where I am wrong. Or shut up.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

wbtravis007

#28 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:57 pm

Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:34 pm
Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:34 pm

Excuse me? You CHALLENGE ME? I have already independently verified everything I've indicated so far. Where's your refutation of that?

Have you gone to the SOS voter history page and found the people who have already voted on 11/05? I have explained to you exactly how to do it. If that is an indication of the attention to detail given to important data released to the public by our esteemed SOS it is very concerning - wouldn't you agree? Why should we believe anything else coming out of his office if they can't even get that right? I just hope the TSA has better data people than Brad does.

Rossi and Moncla's data has been verified by Brian Kemp and by the State Election Board and over 300 election rules and/or laws were violated. Their data, all by itself, is enough to put the 'certified' results of the 2020 election in question. One corrupt board member was enough to prevent any accountability for these crimes. (It is hoped that will change in July.) Where is your refutation of that?

Fani Willis made at least one proven false charge in her bogus indictment. Where's your refutation of that? (oh, I remember. You stated that she said "at least one of the following statements is false".) So, democrat DAs can put in slot machine charges? Here's a list of six things. If I match one, the defendant goes to jail? And where's the evidence that any of them are false? That how the law works for democrats?

Let's see, the defendant committed at least one of the following 1. Robbed a bank, 2. J-walked, 3. passed a bad check, 4. Drove with a burned out tail light. 5. Shoplifted some bubble gum. If we get one of those right without even having to prove it, we get a conviction. Why? Because it's TRUMP! Based on the Bragg and Merchan fiasco, I guess democrats can make up things as they go along and dweebs like you can say 'Our Justice System Proves Everything!' Your party's handlers and directors have destroyed all confidence in the 'justice system'. It's now the lawfare system.

I don't know, and neither do you, what happened in your 60 court cases. I really don't care at this point. They are moot and not relevant here. In this thread, I am the one presenting the facts. The burden of proof is yours. Show me, with absolute certainty and concrete evidence to back it up, where I am wrong. Or shut up.
Wow.

silverscreenselect

#29 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:21 pm

Bob Good is already sowing doubt about his primary election and promising a recount: Good’s race has been too close to call for days, with vote counts showing him trailing his opponent in Virginia.
Republican Rep. Bob Good has begun sowing doubt about the integrity of his extremely tight Virginia primary election, raising questions without any evidence as he vowed to take the race to a recount. Tuesday’s election has been too close to call for days, with vote counts showing Good trailing his opponent, state Sen. John McGuire, by a few hundred votes. More provisional and mail ballots are expected to come on Friday that could help determine whether Good can overcome his current deficit.

And Good isn’t exactly patiently waiting for results. He espoused a specific conspiracy theory on X on Thursday, saying three precincts in Albemarle County, Hanover County and Lynchburg were evacuated for 20 minutes because of fires. “What is the probability?” he posted on X.”Does anyone recall even 1 fire at a precinct on election day?” The answer, he added shortly after: “AI estimates the probability being 0.0000000318% chance.”

State election officials said there had been no fires, and that fire alarms that went off in three of the state’s 303 precincts were quickly resolved. “In each case, local election officials handled the situation with care, ensuring that voting equipment was secured and that no voters were turned away,” said Andrea M. Gaines, a spokesperson for the Virginia Department of Elections.

During an appearance on Steve Bannon’s War Room podcast Thursday, Good said he would request a recount of the results of his primary, which is allowed under state law in close elections. “We’re going to have a full recount. We’re going to have a full investigation,” Good said in the interview. “It’s going to stretch out for a couple of weeks. We’ve got lawyers at the ready.” He said his team was “trying to identify errors, mistakes” and looking for “easy discrepancies” where “clear mistakes have been made.” Good did not provide any evidence of such errors, and audits of elections across the country have not found the kind of significant fraud that has become the subject of conspiracy theories on the right.

McGuire’s campaign criticized Good’s comments for damaging public trust in the electoral system. (McGuire, a fervent Trump supporter, attended the “Stop the Steal” rally in D.C. on Jan. 6 but says he did not enter the Capitol.) “Rather than accept his fate and the will of the people, Bob Good has chosen to undermine the integrity of Virginia voters,” said Sean Brown, a consultant for McGuire’s campaign. “His antics now are beneath the dignity of a soon to be former elected official.” Good should “let this process play out,” Brown added, before what he expected to be “a free and fair election victory” for McGuire. (McGuire himself had prematurely declared victory Tuesday, before there was a clear winner and before the Associated Press and others had called the race.)

Bannon also egged on Good’s claims of possible fraud and framed the recount battle as a dry run for November. He repeated Trump’s false claims of election fraud in the 2020 election. “It’s the swamp versus the Freedom Caucus. Are we going to allow the seat to be bought by the McCarthy revenge tour?” Good said on the podcast, referring to the multimillion-dollar effort by former Speaker Kevin McCarthy and his allies to oust Good and other Republicans who voted to depose him last fall.
(emphasis added by me)

It's getting so you can't tell the swamp creatures apart. Who's the real Republican, the one alleging election fraud now, or the one endorsed by Trump who alleged election fraud four years ago?

Moral of the story: It's only election fraud when you lose.

flockofseagulls104

#30 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:07 pm

Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:21 pm

It's getting so you can't tell the swamp creatures apart. Who's the real Republican, the one alleging election fraud now, or the one endorsed by Trump who alleged election fraud four years ago?

Moral of the story: It's only election fraud when you lose.
So, again, no answer, deflecting again. Election fraud is rampant in our system. But all you do is make excuses for the status quo. If trump wins in Nov, the same assholes that claimed he was illegitimate (and never got prosecuted for it) in 2016 will again come out of the woodwork. The only cure to stop both sides from contesting every election is to go back to hand marked paper ballots and hand counting.

Since you have decided not to shut up, I'll take you up on your pitiful challenge. I will never change the rathole you use as a mind, but maybe you will shut up this time. I worked on this for another reason, but I will share it here.
I can and I will. I can independently validate anything that I have the publicly available data from the SOS for. And every case I have attempted to validate so far is TRUE.

Here's the first piece of evidence in the Amicus Brief to Tullos v Raffensperger. Trollboy gets another court case that ignored the evidence presented to it. SCOTUS denied to take it up with no explanation. But that does not invalidate the evidence supporting the case. The evidence WAS NOT CONSIDERED IN THIS DECISION. Just like all the other ‘cases’, I suspect. It just gives cover to crimes that have been committed. It is both state and federal law that the SOS is required to keep a concise and accurate voter roll. This and hundreds of other examples show that not only is the SOS not complying with the law, but is actually manipulating the voter roll. If you have any interest in the truth, find the Amicus Brief appendices yourself. They are on line. It shows many more selected examples of the thousands of malfeasances and blatant crimes that have been found.
Case One: Not only shows a deceased has shown back up on the voter roll, but that the SoS has “cloned” the deceased three times in one year.
See below the case of Reg ID 10038837 who died in 2019, in Pearson, GA and reissued on the GA voter roll March, 2023.
2019-06-05-Reg ID 10038837 died in Pearson,GA. The obituary was found.
2019-08-22-Atkinson County Cancelled this ID and the reason was “Deceased”. (A screenshot was included which I cannot reproduce on the bored)
2023-03-07 – Reg ID 10038837 was reissued on the voter roll. A second “clone/duplicate” ID, which is the same person with two Reg IDs, “10038837 R” was also issued on the voter roll.
2023-06-30 – The first Reg ID 10038837 drops off the voter roll and a third clone/duplicate ID, 14202166 is issued on the voter roll.
2023-08-30 – The third ID 14202166 drops off the voter roll leaving the second clone ID “10038837 R”.
2024-02-05-the second ID “10038837 R” drops off the voter roll and a fourth ID “14300475” appears. This is four Reg IDs in the voter database spanning a year on a single Deceased person that died in 2019, that had been previously cancelled due to being “Deceased”.
Verification:
* I have searched for and found the obituary for T.E. Birthdate August 15, 1929. He died on June 5, 2019.
* Reg ID 10038837 does not appear on Voter Roll dated 20230205
* Reg ID 10038837 (Initials T.E on Albany Ave) appears on Voter Roll dated 20230307, along with Reg ID "10038837 R" (Same initials and address) on the same voter roll dated 20230307. (Note – Reg IDs are supposed to be unique NUMBERS, they are not supposed to be alphanumeric)
* In Voter Roll dated 20230630, the following entries appear: (Note we have 2 entries for RegID 14202166, This is supposed to be a unique identifier. In ANY valid database, this is a blatant unforgivable error. This would be a firing offense in the private sector.)

Reg ID Initials Status BirthYear Address
"10038837 R", T.E "Active", "1929", "ALBANY AVE W"
"14202166", T.E "Active", "1929", "CANCELLED VOTER STREET"
"14202166", T.E "Active", "2005", "ALBANY AVE W"

* In Voter Roll dated 20230913 (I do not currently have the 20230830 voter roll), only the "10038837 R" remains, same initials same street address.
* In Voter Roll dated 20240205 only a Reg ID 14300475 appears, with the same name and the same address as the other three registrations mentioned above.
* On the most current voter roll 20240603, Reg ID 14300475 is still there, same name and address. (With the birth year of 1929)

I know it’s hard for you to follow data logic. I suspect you have the same problem with objective truth. I did not do this work for you trollboy, but I decided to share it here in answer to your bullcrap ‘challenge’, to ‘make you look silly’. What’s your response? Are you going to address reality, or will you continue to deflect, or will you just shut up about it (preferred).

Note: For clarity, Initials and Name are the same in all cases. I did not want to include the person's actual name out of respect for the dead. It is apparent the SOS has no respect for the dead. But he does have the power to resurrect the dead. He must be important!
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

silverscreenselect

#31 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:57 pm

A lot of blather but no independent verification. Just you and your little bubble world of election deniers reinforcing each other.

And for the record, we know that dead people "vote." It happens every year when a close friend or relative impersonates a dead person. Those instances are scattered and divided fairly evenly between the parties. It's not evidence of widespread fraud.

When the Attorney General's office investigated claims of widespread numbers of "dead" people voting in 2020 (Trump said 5,000), they found the overwhelming majority of those voters were still alive. Only four cases were actually documented of someone voting in the name of a dead person. That's what happens when your nonsense claims actually get investigated. A lot of time and money wasted with virtually no results.

Alleged ‘dead’ Georgia voters found alive and well after 2020 election

silverscreenselect

#32 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:53 am

Democratic and Republican former Georgia officials say they’re teaming up to defend the legitimacy of elections
Four prominent former officials in Georgia, which has been a major front in disinformation over the democratic process, are joining a group that says it will try to counteract efforts to make people distrust elections. Those joining the Democracy Defense Project, whose launch was announced Tuesday, include two Georgia Republicans, former Gov. Nathan Deal and former U.S. Sen. Saxby Chambliss, and two Democrats, former Gov. Roy Barnes and former Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin.

"For far too long, politicians, pundits and activists have worked overtime to sow distrust in America’s electoral process," Deal said in a statement. "We refuse to sit on the sidelines while the bedrock of this great nation is eroded away by misinformation and dangerous political agendas. Our goal is to restore confidence in the electoral process that makes this country exceptional."

Just 22% of Republicans expressed high confidence that votes will be counted accurately in November, according to an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll last year. A recent survey by the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University’s Law School found that nearly 40% of local election officials had experienced threats or harassment. The abuse has caused many to leave their jobs.

"While it may be politically advantageous to undermine America’s core values, it’s a harmful, damaging game with lasting consequences for ‘We the People,’" Barnes said in a statement. He was Georgia’s most recent Democratic governor, serving from 1999 to 2003. Chambliss, who was a U.S. senator from 2003 to 2015 and U.S. House member from 1995 to 2003, has been a longtime advocate for Raffensperger and Georgia’s election system. He was one of the few Republicans to come forward in the weeks after the 2020 election to defend Raffensperger against Trump’s attacks, saying at the time "there is just no widespread fraud."

The four join others who have banded together to speak up in defense of how American elections are run. That includes a group of Republican election officials coordinated by the SNF Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University and the center-right think tank R Street Institute. That group aims to rally Republicans to affirm the security of elections across the United States and to avoid raising doubts about election results in other locales.
Maybe Flock can show them his spreadsheets and convince them they are wrong. Or maybe Deal and Chambliss are just two more in a growing list of Republicans who inhabit the swamp.

flockofseagulls104

#33 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:39 am

Wed Jun 26, 2024 10:53 am
Democratic and Republican former Georgia officials say they’re teaming up to defend the legitimacy of elections
Four prominent former officials in Georgia, which has been a major front in disinformation over the democratic process, are joining a group that says it will try to counteract efforts to make people distrust elections. Those joining the Democracy Defense Project, whose launch was announced Tuesday, include two Georgia Republicans, former Gov. Nathan Deal and former U.S. Sen. Saxby Chambliss, and two Democrats, former Gov. Roy Barnes and former Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin.

"For far too long, politicians, pundits and activists have worked overtime to sow distrust in America’s electoral process," Deal said in a statement. "We refuse to sit on the sidelines while the bedrock of this great nation is eroded away by misinformation and dangerous political agendas. Our goal is to restore confidence in the electoral process that makes this country exceptional."

Just 22% of Republicans expressed high confidence that votes will be counted accurately in November, according to an Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll last year. A recent survey by the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University’s Law School found that nearly 40% of local election officials had experienced threats or harassment. The abuse has caused many to leave their jobs.

"While it may be politically advantageous to undermine America’s core values, it’s a harmful, damaging game with lasting consequences for ‘We the People,’" Barnes said in a statement. He was Georgia’s most recent Democratic governor, serving from 1999 to 2003. Chambliss, who was a U.S. senator from 2003 to 2015 and U.S. House member from 1995 to 2003, has been a longtime advocate for Raffensperger and Georgia’s election system. He was one of the few Republicans to come forward in the weeks after the 2020 election to defend Raffensperger against Trump’s attacks, saying at the time "there is just no widespread fraud."

The four join others who have banded together to speak up in defense of how American elections are run. That includes a group of Republican election officials coordinated by the SNF Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University and the center-right think tank R Street Institute. That group aims to rally Republicans to affirm the security of elections across the United States and to avoid raising doubts about election results in other locales.
Maybe Flock can show them his spreadsheets and convince them they are wrong. Or maybe Deal and Chambliss are just two more in a growing list of Republicans who inhabit the swamp.
Oh dear, they are going to do an ad campaign to try and sway opinions! Not a one of them have, or will even care to address, any facts. You do. I have given you specific examples of the criminal activities and malfeasance that, if you could be bothered to do so, you could check yourself. But you are a perfect example of what happened in your 60 court cases. Disregard the evidence (the SPREADSHEETS!), disparage it as 'nonsense' because you can't be bothered to give it any thought, and adhere to the prevailing narrative to avoid any pushback.

Yes, Deal and Chambliss, unless they show some initiative and courage, are just more RINOS to be condemned. Because I KNOW they are wrong. And by their actions and statements to date, they are standing in the way of election integrity.

They, like you, would do better just to shut up and let people who know the facts of the matter figure it out. If it weren't for politicians like these two, we might have an election system we could all trust by now. These are the kind of people who are corrupting it.

jarnon

#34 Post by jarnon » Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:54 pm

“Meet the Press” on May 26 featured four secretaries of state: Republicans Brad Raffensperger and Al Schmidt and Democrats Jocelyn Benson and Adrian Fontes (all of whom have been vilified and threatened by Trump supporters). Schmidt announced that every county in Pennsylvania now has human readable paper ballots (my county has used them for a few years). Raffensperger bragged that Georgia has photo ID for all forms of voting, and has initiated an expanded effort to prevent non-citizens from registering and voting (after he beat back a lawsuit from Stacey Abrams).
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#35 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:11 am

Jarnon, Mr. Secretary Raffensperger is, and has been proven to be, a serial liar.

https://rumble.com/v54vayh-hancock-coun ... imary.html

https://rumble.com/v54q6vl-tiny-miller- ... votes.html

https://rumble.com/v54oh3d-another-frau ... ounty.html

https://rumble.com/v54atrv-ga-fraud-rep ... avior.html

This is just one front of the fraud that exists and is being set up for November 2024.

You need to start being concerned and afraid, jarnon.