Let it speak for itself

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

Re: Let it speak for itself

#376 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:08 am

This Guy

And this "influencer" who I never heard of before

kinda outweigh Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger, don't you think?

I have cajoled you lefties for years to do what Amber Rose has done. Get more information than what the media conglomerate is feeding you and think for yourself for a change. She is smarter than you.

I'll add this guy.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

wbtravis007

#377 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:29 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:08 am
This Guy

I have cajoled you lefties for years to do what Amber Rose has done. Get more information than what the media conglomerate is feeding you and think for yourself for a change. She is smarter than you.

I'll add this guy.
I wonder if she’s smart enough to know the meaning of the word “cajole.”

silverscreenselect

#378 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:34 am

This Guy

I'll add this guy.
Wow, Kanye West's former girlfriend and some guy on TikTok with 1500 followers named Panamanian Ricky figured out they can get career boosts by being among the few to endorse Trump. I'm almost as impressed with them as I am by other prominent Trump supporters like Scott Baio and Dean Cain.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#379 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:47 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:34 am
This Guy

I'll add this guy.
Wow, Kanye West's former girlfriend and some guy on TikTok with 1500 followers named Panamanian Ricky figured out they can get career boosts by being among the few to endorse Trump. I'm almost as impressed with them as I am by other prominent Trump supporters like Scott Baio and Dean Cain.
Of course, to you it's who they are, not what they say. Oops, Your innate bigotry is showing.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

silverscreenselect

#380 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:03 am

Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:47 am
Of course, to you it's who they are, not what they say. Oops, Your innate bigotry is showing.
No, it's how much they know about politics and government. And I put a lot more stock in what two members of the J6 committee who examined months of evidence and testimony have to say about that than I do in what a C- list and a D--- list celebrity have to say.

flockofseagulls104

#381 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:35 am

Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:03 am
Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:47 am
No, it's how much they know about politics and government. And I put a lot more stock in what two members of the J6 committee who examined months of evidence and testimony have to say about that than I do in what a C- list and a D--- list celebrity have to say.
I have addressed this a number of times. The J6 committee was a sham. I have given you my arguments and evidence why I believe that is true. You now go back to the start like we've never debated that before. You are stupidly using an argument I have already discounted to prop up another kneejerk excuse to avoid reality. You are obviously not trying to 'win me over'. You are trying to justify it to yourself and to your other comrades on this bored. But you have not even attempted to understand or address my reasons why the J6 committee should be disregarded as a legitimate presentation of any facts. You disregard anything that contradicts your already decided upon narrative, Just like Amber Rose describes in her speech. Not going to go there again.

I don't know Amber Rose from Adam. But she apparently is very popular with people who usually vote for democrats.
Say what you will about Amber Rose, but she has over 24.3 million followers on Instagram and 3.6 million on X
I’m going to assume the overwhelming majority of those followers are not Republicans
If she motivates just a measly 4% of her fans to vote for Trump, that’s more than 1.1 million new votes
Biden stole it in 2020 by less than 50,000 votes in 3 states
I put it to you again that your Cheney and Kinzinger examples are moot and uninformed.

silverscreenselect

#382 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:25 pm

Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:35 am
You disregard anything that contradicts your already decided upon narrative,
Talking about yourself again, eh, Flock.

flockofseagulls104

#383 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:34 pm

Tue Jul 16, 2024 3:25 pm
You disregard anything that contradicts your already decided upon narrative,
Talking about yourself again, eh, Flock.
You must consider yourself the most clever person in the known universe. Or at least in your bullshit world.

I consider your point about people disavowing support for trump to be 'debunked' by my evidence. Of course, you have no response to the actual point of the post, which gives evidence to show many more people are moving towards trump than away from him. You have resorted, once again, to a juvenile, ad hominem swipe at me. I would guess that Amber Rose, whoever she is, has more people looking at her posts in one day than people who have even heard of Adam Kinzinger or Liz Cheney. So I guess you are conceding the point. Any reference to that point in future posts by you is now pure bullshit.

PS: trollboy jr thinks he is the most clever person in the universe, too. At least sr mixes it up from time to time, though. jr is kinda one note monotonous. But if it floats his boat.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wbtravis007

#384 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:36 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:29 am
This Guy

I'll add this guy.
I wonder if she’s smart enough to know the meaning of the word “cajole.”
I can envision you cajoling, say, your imaginary friend who lives in South Texas, and y’all just cajoling the heck out of each other quite often.

I’m sure he’s smarter than we are, too.

flockofseagulls104

#385 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:40 pm

wbtravis007

#386 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:42 pm

Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:40 pm
Wow.

Just wow.

BackInTex

#387 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:47 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:42 pm
Wow.

Just wow.
Not surprised you’re surprised.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

wbtravis007

#388 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 10:16 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:47 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 9:42 pm
Wow.

Just wow.
Not surprised you’re surprised.
It was a sick kid.

Why would anyone direct their anger about him to anyone else, or be inspired by him to burn buildings and what not?

Well, y’all are doing the former, but not the latter, and trying to take credit somehow for not burning buildings.

That deserves a wow.

silverscreenselect

#389 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:04 pm

Say what you will about Amber Rose, but she has over 24.3 million followers on Instagram and 3.6 million on X
She lost over 250,000 followers on Instagram when she posted a picture of her with Trump two months ago. I wonder what this latest stunt will cost her.

silverscreenselect

#390 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:17 pm

flockofseagulls 104 wrote:MAGA because we are not animals
These guys would beg to differ:

So would these guys:

silverscreenselect

#391 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:28 am

Since Flock likes to post links to random tweets, I'll send him one that states the issues fairly well:

https://x.com/mmpadellan/status/1811487221901382054

silverscreenselect

#392 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:34 am

Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:58 pm
Elon Musk will donate $45 million a month to Donald Trump's campaign.
Elon Musk is an expert at seeing his money go up in smoke:

April 2023: SpaceX giant rocket explodes minutes after launch from Texas

November 2023: Elon Musk watches SpaceX’s mega rocket Starship take-off, explode in self-destruct mode 8 minutes later

flockofseagulls104

#393 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:13 am

You are desperately clinging to a false narrative. Proven to be false innumerable times, but you still cling to it. No introspection. No questioning. You are the cult. Very sad.

BackInTex

#394 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:13 am

Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:34 am
Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:58 pm
Elon Musk will donate $45 million a month to Donald Trump's campaign.
Elon Musk is an expert at seeing his money go up in smoke:

April 2023: SpaceX giant rocket explodes minutes after launch from Texas

November 2023: Elon Musk watches SpaceX’s mega rocket Starship take-off, explode in self-destruct mode 8 minutes later
You apparently don't understand what it takes to be successful or how discovery works.

Staying with your theme, NASA had numerous lauch failures prior to their successful missions to the moon.
'Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ' - Winston Churchill. '
"Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly." ― John F. Kennedy
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#395 Post by silverscreenselect » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:24 am

BackInTex wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:13 am
You apparently don't understand what it takes to be successful or how discovery works.
It means that Elon Musk might back a winning Presidential candidate in 2032.

BackInTex

#396 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:46 am

Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:24 am
BackInTex wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:13 am
It means that Elon Musk might back a winning Presidential candidate in 2032.
I'm sure he'll be backing JD Vance for his 2nd term.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

BackInTex

#397 Post by BackInTex » Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:01 am

Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:28 am
Since Flock likes to post links to random tweets, I'll send him one that states the issues fairly well:

More fear mongering rhetoric mixed in with some entitlement and lies.

The truth is, we have four years of Trump to compare with four years of Biden. We don't need fear and lies. If you choose Biden based on that, fine, but to make up lies and stoke fear about what a Trump presidency would be like is playing to the weakest and most ignorant element of society. I guess you know your audience.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

tlynn78

#398 Post by tlynn78 » Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:53 am

BackInTex wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:01 am
Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:28 am

More fear mongering rhetoric mixed in with some entitlement and lies.

The truth is, we have four years of Trump to compare with four years of Biden. We don't need fear and lies. If you choose Biden based on that, fine, but to make up lies and stoke fear about what a Trump presidency would be like is playing to the weakest and most ignorant element of society. I guess you know your audience.
The Dem ptb know their audience. They have nothing but contempt for them, but they know them.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

silverscreenselect

#399 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:43 am

Trump and Vance pick up a key endorsement. I'm sure they'll be crowing about the same as they were for getting Kid Rock and Amber Dean.
Sergei Lavrov wrote:[Vance is] in favor of peace, he’s in favor of ending the assistance that’s being provided and we can only welcome that because that’s what we need — to stop pumping Ukraine full of weapons and then the war will end,
Sergei Lavrov is the Russian Foreign Minister.

flockofseagulls104

#400 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:02 pm

Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:43 am
Trump and Vance pick up a key endorsement. I'm sure they'll be crowing about the same as they were for getting Kid Rock and Amber Dean.
Sergei Lavrov wrote:[Vance is] in favor of peace, he’s in favor of ending the assistance that’s being provided and we can only welcome that because that’s what we need — to stop pumping Ukraine full of weapons and then the war will end,
Sergei Lavrov is the Russian Foreign Minister.
And what does this mean about anything? Are you still clinging to the russia hoax? I would wager you are one of 9 people in this country that has any interest in who Lavrov likes or doesn't like. And anyone who supports russian interests that can vote are probably voting for biden, anyway. Biden has learned a lot from putin's methods.