No One Is Above The Law

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

No One Is Above The Law

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:39 pm

Except Democrats.

Merrick Garland was found in contempt of Congress. Coincidentally, so were Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon.

Here's what was said about Navarro and Bannon. Navarro is currently in jail. Bannon will be sentenced next month, and will most probably be in jail for the remainder of the 2024 campaign. (What amazing timing!)

Here's the DOJ's excuse for not even considering the same treatment for Garland. (Who, by the way, is in charge of the DOJ)

Trollboy will tell me how his internet 'experts' explain how the cases are completely different. I've seen their arguments. They're in the article. I reject them, and restating them will not change my mind. The arguments in the video by the heroes of the left mark them as the hypocrites they are, and trollboy will ignore the hypocrisy, as he always does.

Only the political enemies of the current regime are prosecuted nowadays. Only the willfully blind don't see that.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

silverscreenselect

Re: No One Is Above The Law

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:53 am

Bannon and Navarro refused to testify before Congress. Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, and Scott Perry also ignored subpoenas to testify before the January 6 committee, but were not held in contempt because time ran out on the last Congress. Merrick Garland testified for several hours before this committee. The Justice Department released 250 pages of transcripts of Biden's interviews with the Special Counsel. The only reason the Republicans want the audio of those transcripts is to try to put together gotcha moments of Biden stumbling over a word or two or pausing so they can release that to the public as "proof" of Biden's senility. The Republicans have never offered a reason for wanting the audio other than the fact that they want it.

It's interesting that when Hunter Biden was subpoenaed, he offered to testify in public at first so everyone could hear what he had to say, but the Republicans on these sham committees refused to allow that. So, audio of the President's interviews is vital, but audio of Hunter Biden's testimony is not. That's Republican hypocrisy for you.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:13 am

Geez, I guess I didn't hear Adam Schiff, Pelosi et al say without exception that the law is the law.

I guess it is unless they want to use it against democrats. Using the law, making up crimes and putting your opposition in jail can only be used by democrats. That is the gist of what you're telling me, right?
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!

silverscreenselect

#4 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:28 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:13 am
Geez, I guess I didn't hear Adam Schiff, Pelosi et al say without exception that the law is the law.
The Biden administration asserted executive privilege. The remedy for such an assertion is to go to court to challenge it. That's what happened when Nixon asserted it 50 years ago. But the Republicans don't want to try to explain their actions.

The law is the law, and the Biden response was the legal way to respond to an outrageous demand. Bannon, Navarro, et al simply ignored their subpoenas (and Trump wasn't President anymore to assert executive privilege on their behalf).
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:33 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:28 am
Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:13 am
The Biden administration asserted executive privilege. The remedy for such an assertion is to go to court to challenge it. That's what happened when Nixon asserted it 50 years ago. But the Republicans don't want to try to explain their actions.

The law is the law, and the Biden response was the legal way to respond to an outrageous demand. Bannon, Navarro, et al simply ignored their subpoenas (and Trump wasn't President anymore to assert executive privilege on their behalf).
blah blah blah to excuse utter hypocrisy.

wbtravis007

#6 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:32 pm

Fri Jun 14, 2024 9:39 pm
Except Democrats.

Merrick Garland was found in contempt of Congress. Coincidentally, so were Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon.

Here's what was said about Navarro and Bannon. Navarro is currently in jail. Bannon will be sentenced next month, and will most probably be in jail for the remainder of the 2024 campaign. (What amazing timing!)

Here's the DOJ's excuse for not even considering the same treatment for Garland. (Who, by the way, is in charge of the DOJ)

Trollboy will tell me how his internet 'experts' explain how the cases are completely different. I've seen their arguments. They're in the article. I reject them, and restating them will not change my mind. The arguments in the video by the heroes of the left mark them as the hypocrites they are, and trollboy will ignore the hypocrisy, as he always does.

Only the political enemies of the current regime are prosecuted nowadays. Only the willfully blind don't see that.
Yeah. Everybody always knows what you’re going to say, except on those rare occasions where you assert some new fantastical theory — like that I’m some kind of failed twitter wannabe— or make up stories or sources — like your imaginary friend whom you said lived in South Texas.

Otherwise, same old broken record. And the record was really bad even before it was broken.