Planning for next 9/11

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
flockofseagulls104

Planning for next 9/11

#1 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:56 pm

Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!... Mouth-breathing moron

silverscreenselect

Re: Planning for next 9/11

#2 Post by silverscreenselect » Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:59 am

This is prime proof of why you shouldn't rely on unsourced tweets from unreliable "sources." I googled "17 missing new york city police uniforms" and the closest match I got was a story in the New York Post about a former school cop who shot his 17-year-old girlfriend. You would think that the Post would be all over a story like this if it actually happened in the manner Flock and his source said. But, crickets.

And it would be Trump sympathizers who would be more likely to try to disguise themselves as cops so they could get close to "traitors" like prosecutors, judges, and juries that were conspiring against Trump.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Jun 20, 2024 7:54 pm

Oh, shoot, I forgot. We arrested the only 7 or so ISIS terrorists that entered through our southern border a couple of weeks ago. It was all over the news. So again, sorry. Nothing to worry about.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!... Mouth-breathing moron

tlynn78

#4 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:48 am

silverscreenselect wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2024 6:59 am
This is prime proof of why you shouldn't rely on unsourced tweets from unreliable "sources." I googled "17 missing new york city police uniforms" and the closest match I got was a story in the New York Post about a former school cop who shot his 17-year-old girlfriend. You would think that the Post would be all over a story like this if it actually happened in the manner Flock and his source said. But, crickets.

And it would be Trump sympathizers who would be more likely to try to disguise themselves as cops so they could get close to "traitors" like prosecutors, judges, and juries that were conspiring against Trump.
Don't be ridiculous - we're all up in the hills training.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

flockofseagulls104

#5 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:52 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:48 am

Not all of us. Some of us are building the camps to send people like Rachel Maddow to.

tlynn78

#6 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:09 pm

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:52 am
tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 10:48 am

Not all of us. Some of us are building the camps to send people like Rachel Maddow to.
Ah, man, you got that assignment? Damn.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. -Thomas Paine
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. -Ayn Rand
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#7 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:13 pm

I'm sorry, them camps have standards.
Well, then

tlynn78

#8 Post by tlynn78 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:02 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:13 pm
There's that.

BackInTex

#9 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:55 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:02 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
There's that.
Who’s got dibs on Bragg and Garland?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

tlynn78

#10 Post by tlynn78 » Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:06 am

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 7:55 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:02 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
There's that.
Who’s got dibs on Bragg and Garland?
All I know is there had better be s'mores

flockofseagulls104

#11 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:28 pm

This camp building is rough. We have to arbitrarily cut down 3 old-growth trees for every one we actually use - for anti-environmental purposes. Lots of extra work, but I guess it's for a good cause. And I am obligated by contract to oppress at least two people every day. Not many people to oppress out here in the wilderness. Not sure, but I think yesterday I accidentally oppressed the same person twice. I don't think they thought this out too well. But at least we have lots of s'mores. No supply chain issues here.

flockofseagulls104

#12 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:08 am

Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:28 pm
This camp building is rough. We have to arbitrarily cut down 3 old-growth trees for every one we actually use - for anti-environmental purposes. Lots of extra work, but I guess it's for a good cause. And I am obligated by contract to oppress at least two people every day. Not many people to oppress out here in the wilderness. Not sure, but I think yesterday I accidentally oppressed the same person twice. I don't think they thought this out too well. But at least we have lots of s'mores. No supply chain issues here.
Doc is going to actually believe I am serious. Because I said it.

BackInTex

#13 Post by BackInTex » Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:14 am

Tue Jun 25, 2024 8:08 am
I earned my "piece of shit" badge this morning. Does the camp have a commissary or someplace that sells them? I'd like get it sewn on my uniform before this weekend's activities.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

wbtravis007

#14 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:29 am

It’s obvious that you thought your post was a real knee-slapper, and that you thought it was worthy of being re-posted.

Trust me on this: no one here besides you thinks that you’re funny, with the possible exception of your imaginary friend who lives in South Texas. Sad. There’s nothing more pathetic than a nerd trying to be funny, and thinking that he actually is.

tlynn78

#15 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:38 am

wbtravis007 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:29 am
It’s obvious that you thought your post was a real knee-slapper, and that you thought it was worthy of being re-posted.

Trust me on this: no one here besides you thinks that you’re funny, with the possible exception of your imaginary friend who lives in South Texas. Sad. There’s nothing more pathetic than a nerd trying to be funny, and thinking that he actually is.
Dude. Do you own a mirror? This from the guy who, the majority of the time, posts like a 12-year old child. Adorbs!

wbtravis007

#16 Post by wbtravis007 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:55 am

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:38 am
wbtravis007 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:29 am

Dude. Do you own a mirror? This from the guy who, the majority of the time, posts like a 12-year old child. Adorbs!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Weyoun

#17 Post by Weyoun » Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:45 am

BackInTex wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 10:14 am
I earned my "piece of shit" badge this morning. Does the camp have a commissary or someplace that sells them? I'd like get it sewn on my uniform before this weekend's activities.
My discussion with you guys this morning did get me thinking.

It occurred to me that you wouldn’t have problems with migrants being harmed on live TV, because you think they deserve it, because they’re not you, and because they broke the law.

When you piped up out of nowhere to suggest that Covid lockdowns were bad, you struck me as one of those type of people who would complain during the lockdown that little Billy couldn’t go to his junior prom, and it’s not my fault anyway, since all the people died of Covid or older, diabetic or fat, and since it is their fault, little Billy should go to his prom.

This goes back further. I used to be bothered when flock and you would tell me that I was bad at my job, and that flock would add that he hoped I wouldn’t treat patients differently if they were MAGAs, actually suggesting I wasn’t qualified to do my job because for some reason he assumed I would harm them.

There were several problems with those comments, but the relevant one here is that it was really telling that flock assumed that I would harm patients because they voted for Trump, because it occurred to me, that’s exactly what he would do, if he had the capabilities to do my job.

His worldview, and your worldview, is that people different from you should have bad things happen to them, and if someone does them that it them, it’s completely understandable.

All that time you sat on your hands when Spock suggested that my son should die because he was vaccinated. Maybe you found it a little bit bothersome, but the overall gist was that someone different from you suffering was a completely normal thing for you.

The sad thing is, while I do think you’re a piece of shit, I don’t think you deserve to have anything bad happened to you. I think you just need to stop being a piece of shit.

That’s our profound difference. You take pleasure in the suffering of others, and you think it somehow justifies the world being a certain way when people suffer. I think we can all do more to be better people and help each other.

Kumbaya etc etc.

flockofseagulls104

#18 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:52 am

Weyoun wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:45 am
BackInTex wrote:

It occurred to me that you wouldn’t have problems with migrants being harmed on live TV, because you think they deserve it, because they’re not you, and because they broke the law.

When you piped up out of nowhere to suggest that Covid lockdowns were bad, you struck me as one of those type of people who would complain during the lockdown that little Billy couldn’t go to his junior prom, and it’s not my fault anyway, since all the people died of Covid or older, diabetic or fat, and since it is their fault, little Billy should go to his prom.

This goes back further. I used to be bothered when flock and you would tell me that I was bad at my job, and that flock would add that he hoped I wouldn’t treat patients differently if they were MAGAs, actually suggesting I wasn’t qualified to do my job because for some reason he assumed I would harm them.

There were several problems with those comments, but the relevant one here is that it was really telling that flock assumed that I would harm patients because they voted for Trump, because it occurred to me, that’s exactly what he would do, if he had the capabilities to do my job.

His worldview, and your worldview, is that people different from you should have bad things happen to them, and if someone does them that it them, it’s completely understandable.

All that time you sat on your hands when Spock suggested that my son should die because he was vaccinated. Maybe you found it a little bit bothersome, but the overall gist was that someone different from you suffering was a completely normal thing for you.

The sad thing is, while I do think you’re a piece of shit, I don’t think you deserve to have anything bad happened to you. I think you just need to stop being a piece of shit.

That’s our profound difference. You take pleasure in the suffering of others, and you think it somehow justifies the world being a certain way when people suffer. I think we can all do more to be better people and help each other.

Kumbaya etc etc.
Well, it occurs to me that you are certifiably insane. Now let me go back to finding someone to oppress today. That is all.

tlynn78

#19 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:07 pm

Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:52 am
Weyoun wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

Kumbaya etc etc.
Well, it occurs to me that you are certifiably insane. Now let me go back to finding someone to oppress today. That is all.
Now Flock, c'mon man. It's simple really. We are bad, because of the imagined, completely fabricated beliefs that the good doc confers on us.

Spock

#20 Post by Spock » Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:50 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:07 pm
Weyoun wrote:

Kumbaya etc etc.
Now Flock, c'mon man. It's simple really. We are bad, because of the imagined, completely fabricated beliefs that the good doc confers on us.
I was laughing earlier today at the beatification of John McCain in one of these threads. They can pretend to love him as much as they want but we are the ones that voted for him when we had the chance-they didn't. Now he is a God to them (in 2008, he was Hitler) because he rolled over for Obama and lost and may have said some bad things about Trump.

tlynn78

#21 Post by tlynn78 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:51 pm

Spock wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:50 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:07 pm

I was laughing earlier today at the beatification of John McCain in one of these threads. They can pretend to love him as much as they want but we are the ones that voted for him when we had the chance-they didn't. Now he is a God to them (in 2008, he was Hitler) because he rolled over for Obama and lost and may have said some bad things about Trump.
They are spoon-fed what to think, and lap it up willingly. I wonder how many have their COVID boosters scheduled?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#22 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:56 pm

This is getting scary. That is all.
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#23 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:25 pm

In the Spring area in our basic vicinity a 12 yr old was killed by two "undocumented" sorts.
There are also many folks from the mideast, far east coming across the suthren border. Do they, too, deserve asylum?
Well, then

silverscreenselect

#24 Post by silverscreenselect » Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:11 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:25 pm
In the Spring area in our basic vicinity a 12 yr old was killed by two "undocumented" sorts.
There are also many folks from the mideast, far east coming across the suthren border. Do they, too, deserve asylum?
The rules about seeking asylum require a person to be in the United States; they don't specify how the person arrived or what country they came from. Many asylum seekers overstay temporary visas: From www.usa.gov:
To seek asylum, you must already be in the U.S. and believe you will be in danger of persecution if you return to your country.

To be eligible for asylum, you must be:

Inside the United States
Able to demonstrate that you were persecuted or have a fear of persecution in your home country due to your:
Race
Religion
Nationality
Social group
Political opinion
In most cases, a decision will be made on your asylum application within 180 days after you file.
That last statement is somewhat wishful thinking about 180 days. Social Group includes LGBT status.

https://www.usa.gov/asylum
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#25 Post by Beebs52 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:26 pm

What's your point?
Well, then