If Biden releases his delegates

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
Ritterskoop

If Biden releases his delegates

#1 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:34 am

Would that give independent voters somewhere safe to go, or are there enough people who will never vote for a D no matter who it is?

There is a substantial list of people waiting their turn, and if after last night's performance, Jill Biden convinces Joe Biden it would be an act of patriotism for hm to step aside, would independent voters consider one of these (or others; these are just some of the possibilities)?

Gretchen Whitmer
Cory Booker
Gavin Newsom
Amy Klobuchar (if I had to say right now, this is my top pick of this group)
Kamala Harris (I think she will end up Attorney General, or maybe VP again)
Pete Buttigieg is a maybe, but I prefer he does more time in an elected office above mayor

Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders are too old, and both have a ton of influence where they are.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

BackInTex

Re: If Biden releases his delegates

#2 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:48 am

Good question.

And (not going to happen but whould be nice), since Trump said the only reason he is running is because Biden is, and if another Dem replaces Biden, would Trump also relese his delegates?
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

flockofseagulls104

#3 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:57 am

Ritterskoop wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:34 am
Would that give independent voters somewhere safe to go, or are there enough people who will never vote for a D no matter who it is?

There is a substantial list of people waiting their turn, and if after last night's performance, Jill Biden convinces Joe Biden it would be an act of patriotism for hm to step aside, would independent voters consider one of these (or others; these are just some of the possibilities)?

Gretchen Whitmer
Cory Booker
Gavin Newsom
Amy Klobuchar (if I had to say right now, this is my top pick of this group)
Kamala Harris (I think she will end up Attorney General, or maybe VP again)
Pete Buttigieg is a maybe, but I prefer he does more time in an elected office above mayor

Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders are too old, and both have a ton of influence where they are.
I seemed to have misjudged you, skoop. My bad. With evidence that the people that are running this country and have propped up biden his whole term have lied to your face about his condition, you seem to have no question in your mind that you want them to continue to do it to you.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!... Mouth-breathing moron

flockofseagulls104

#4 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:27 am

This does look like a setup. '

This way too early debate looks like exactly what some of the conservative pundits have been speculating for a long time. This was done to present a 'politically acceptable' way to replace biden on the ticket. They used biden for 4 years, propped him up, used their state run media to fool a large segment of the populace into thinking he was capable and coherent. They are not in the least bit concerned about the welfare of this county, only about maintaining their hold on power and protecting themselves from accountability for what they have actually done.

The big give away was the immediate reaction on their main state controlled media. It looks very much like they were prepared and instructed to throw biden under the bus. No one who spent 3 1/2 years vigorously defending him despite all obvious evidence even gave the appearance of defending him now. No one turns on a dime like that. Compare it to the reaction when Hillary lost. Then, it was genuine. They were hurt, they were lost, and they continued to attack trump and look for excuses to explain the reasons for Hillary's loss. Here they had their comments already prepared.

The democrat party is completely in it to retain the power they have stolen. They are relying on the ignorance and stupidity of a large segment of the public to pull it off. Based on this bored microcosm, they may succeed.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... Simpleton... gullible idiot... a coward who can't face facts... insufferable and obnoxious dumbass... the usual dum dum... idolatrous donkey-person!... Mouth-breathing moron

BackInTex

#5 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:45 am

flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:27 am
This does look like a setup. '

This way too early debate looks like exactly what some of the conservative pundits have been speculating for a long time. This was done to present a 'politically acceptable' way to replace biden on the ticket. They used biden for 4 years, propped him up, used their state run media to fool a large segment of the populace into thinking he was capable and coherent. They are not in the least bit concerned about the welfare of this county, only about maintaining their hold on power and protecting themselves from accountability for what they have actually done.

The big give away was the immediate reaction on their main state controlled media. It looks very much like they were prepared and instructed to throw biden under the bus. No one who spent 3 1/2 years vigorously defending him despite all obvious evidence even gave the appearance of defending him now. No one turns on a dime like that. Compare it to the reaction when Hillary lost. Then, it was genuine. They were hurt, they were lost, and they continued to attack trump and look for excuses to explain the reasons for Hillary's loss. Here they had their comments already prepared.

The democrat party is completely in it to retain the power they have stolen. They are relying on the ignorance and stupidity of a large segment of the public to pull it off. Based on this bored microcosm, they may succeed.
Yeppers. All the mumbling and roaming away from his positions were strongly defended, beyond reality and reason. Now, POOF!, everyone thinks he's incompetent. I wonder where Skippy is on the issue today.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#6 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:54 am

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:45 am
Yeppers. All the mumbling and roaming away from his positions were strongly defended, beyond reality and reason. Now, POOF!, everyone thinks he's incompetent. I wonder where Skippy is on the issue today.
I just heard Biden addressing a rally in North Carolina. He was a completely different man from the one who appeared at the debate. He was animated, forceful, in command, and he had retorts and replies for every claim Trump made last night as well as outlining his positions in a powerful, positive manner. He even looked better, more tanned (I'm sure it was makeup but what he had last night made him look like a frightened hamster.) What's even more disturbing was I saw him appear briefly at an after-debate party last night and at a Waffle House later that night. Both times he was far more animated and lively than on the debate stage. If the man who spoke today in North Carolina had showed up at the debate, the entire focus of the evening would be on Trump's numerous lies.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#7 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:07 pm

silverscreenselect wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:54 am
BackInTex wrote:
I just heard Biden addressing a rally in North Carolina. He was a completely different man from the one who appeared at the debate. He was animated, forceful, in command, and he had retorts and replies for every claim Trump made last night as well as outlining his positions in a powerful, positive manner. He even looked better, more tanned (I'm sure it was makeup but what he had last night made him look like a frightened hamster.) What's even more disturbing was I saw him appear briefly at an after-debate party last night and at a Waffle House later that night. Both times he was far more animated and lively than on the debate stage. If the man who spoke today in North Carolina had showed up at the debate, the entire focus of the evening would be on Trump's numerous lies.
OK, I didn't see what I saw. Neither did everyone else. I guess we should all take your word for it. (in a pigs's eye)

It is sad how they used and are using biden. What's more sad is your continuing belief in those that have lied to you for so long.

I'll bet Chairman Xi respects president biden, especially since he was so successful in beating medicare.

BackInTex

#8 Post by BackInTex » Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:26 pm

He was animated, forceful, in command, and he had retorts and replies for every claim Trump made last night...
I'm sure the night crew worked all night coming up with those, and the morning crew worked drilling them into Joe's mind over breadkfast.
I just heard Biden addressing a rally in North Carolina. He was a completely different man from the one who appeared at the debate. ..... If the man who spoke today in North Carolina had showed up at the debate, the entire focus of the evening would be on Trump's numerous lies.
So you think they had a stand-in in North Carolina? You're probably right.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#9 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:27 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:26 pm
He was animated, forceful, in command, and he had retorts and replies for every claim Trump made last night...
I'm sure the night crew worked all night coming up with those, and the morning crew worked drilling them into Joe's mind over breadkfast.
I just heard Biden addressing a rally in North Carolina. He was a completely different man from the one who appeared at the debate. ..... If the man who spoke today in North Carolina had showed up at the debate, the entire focus of the evening would be on Trump's numerous lies.
So you think they had a stand-in in North Carolina? You're probably right.
OK, trollboy. Let it ride. No problem.

flockofseagulls104

#10 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:33 pm

Trollboy, if he was honest, would not hire Joe Biden to proofread his posts, either on his website or his posts here on the bored. But he is ok with this man having his finger on the nuclear button. Extremely sad.

I would have expected him to join the plan to remove biden from the ticket. Yet here he is back on board to continue the elder abuse of this man and the abuse of power in this country.

Weyoun

#11 Post by Weyoun » Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:19 pm

From my perspective, none of this seems nefarious.

When I voted for the guy, I realize that he wasn’t quite with it. I was hoping that he would have the good sense to be a one-term president and be more respected for that reason. He was certainly a better choice than the only slightly less demented, but far more dangerous and narcissistic, caudillo Donald Trump.

Though I wonder why no one challenged him earlier, great question. I don’t understand the mechanics of the Democratic Party. Other than very rarely does anyone go after the incumbent, the Ted Kennedy did, as did Eugene McCarthy.

I am hoping now that someone else will throw their hat into the ring. Someone reasonable, not too crazy. Moderate. Someone anti-televised fights of desperate migrants.

Ritterskoop

#12 Post by Ritterskoop » Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:50 pm

I'm still curious about the unaffiliated voters - are there any Ds that would allow them to pause, on their way to the polling place?

Would a ticket of Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney be of interest to independent voters?

PS - I, too, read that Biden was 180 degrees different in the post-game press conference - back in his State of the Union Dark Brandon mode.
If you fail to pilot your own ship, don't be surprised at what inappropriate port you find yourself docked. - Tom Robbins
--------
At the moment of commitment, the universe conspires to assist you. - attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

jarnon

#13 Post by jarnon » Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:51 pm

I watched the President in Pennsylvania the day after the State of the Union, and he was as coherent as he was today. Steve, you know too well how age affects the mind. Now, an occasional bad night. In two years, frequent episodes of confusion. In three years, President Harris takes over.

President Reagan in his prime was a hundred times better orator than Biden. He was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s at age 83.
Слава Україні!
עם ישראל חי

flockofseagulls104

#14 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:47 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Is this the one?

silverscreenselect

#15 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:19 pm

Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:47 pm
Is this the one?
No, this is the one where he's talking. You might at least cover what he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHJoewM3WfU

flockofseagulls104

#16 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 6:35 pm

Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:19 pm
Is this the one?

Why? Why might I do anything? You never do.
We saw.

flockofseagulls104

#17 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:36 pm

Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:19 pm
Is this the one?

What you don't even consider, trollboy and those still searching for excuses, is that this has nothing to do with who said what or who supposedly lied. The point is that Joe Biden, the real Joe Biden, made an appearance on worldwide TV. The emperor has no clothes. There should be no doubt now that in his current mental and physical state, he is not capable of holding such an important and responsible position. It is dangerous for us as a country. There is a reason Merrick Garland is willing to be in contempt of Congress for withholding the tapes of the Hur interview. It will probably be even further proof that Biden is not capable of holding his job, which is why he is withholding it. Furthermore, he should be held to the same standards as Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon. They should be released from their sentences, or Garland should be sent to prison as well.

If the democrat party had any concern for the well-being of this country and its citizens, not to mention the health of Joe Biden, they would not be worried whether he should continue as their candidate, they would be worried for our country that he currently holds a position that he is not mentally and physically fit for.
It's 3 a.m. and your children are safe and asleep
But there's a phone in the White House and it's ringing
Something's happening in the world
Your vote will decide who answers that call
Whether it's someone who already knows the world's leaders, knows the military -- someone tested and ready to lead in a dangerous world
It's 3 a.m. and your children are safe and asleep
Who do you want answering the phone?
In this one case, I agree with Hillary Clinton. But it sure as hell ain't her I want answering that call.

silverscreenselect

#18 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:49 pm

Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:36 pm

If the democrat party had any concern for the well-being of this country and its citizens, not to mention the health of Joe Biden, they would not be worried whether he should continue as their candidate, they would be worried for our country that he currently holds a position that he is not mentally and physically fit for.
A lot of people who watched Donald Trump's performance in the debate are worried for our country if he re-assumes a position that he is not mentally fit for.

I'm more concerned with what Donald Trump will do if he's elected as opposed to what Biden might do if he's re-elected.

flockofseagulls104

#19 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:17 pm

Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:49 pm
Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:36 pm

A lot of people who watched Donald Trump's performance in the debate are worried for our country if he re-assumes a position that he is not mentally fit for.

I'm more concerned with what Donald Trump will do if he's elected as opposed to what Biden might do if he's re-elected.
A lot of people in this country continue to believe what the State-Controlled Media present to them, no questions asked, even though their own eyes and ears showed them that they've been lied to for years.
We saw. You lie to yourself.
America will do fine under 4 more years of Trump, just as they did in his first 4 years. Despite you and your party's constant sabotage. These past 4 years have been an unmitigated disaster on ALL fronts. Your party has proven it has NO ANSWERS. Your answer to the display of the emperor having no clothes is to go back to 'Trump Lies!' You seem to forget, biden lies about EVERYTHING and he always has. Throughout his entire career! When Trump takes over, there will be no retribution, but finally some long overdue accountability. And America will thrive again.

silverscreenselect

#20 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:59 pm

Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:17 pm
Your party has proven it has NO ANSWERS.
I guess in your mind the record high stock market, record low unemployment, record high international approval, and inflation rates that are high but coming down and are below what's going on in every other Western country are considered "NO ANSWERS."

I happen to like those answers. You believe what you've been spoonfed by a bunch of guys on Twitter.

flockofseagulls104

#21 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:07 pm

Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:59 pm
I guess in your mind the record high stock market, record low unemployment, record high international approval, and inflation rates that are high but coming down and are below what's going on in every other Western country are considered "NO ANSWERS."

I happen to like those answers. You believe what you've been spoonfed by a bunch of guys on Twitter.
Nice talking points from the MSM and biden campaign there, trollboy. Most of it is pure bullshit, but you don't believe anything you see and hear and experience, just what you are told. So keep living in your world of bullshit. You must be very comfortable there. The 13 service members in Afghanistan must be alive and well in your bullshit world where medicare has been beaten. Oh, stuttering. I forgot.

BackInTex

#22 Post by BackInTex » Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:06 pm

Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:59 pm

Record high stock market doesn’t help with the record high groceries, rent, and energy costs. And inflation rates coming down from high to above average is nothing to brag about.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

silverscreenselect

#23 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:37 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2024 4:06 pm
Record high stock market doesn’t help with the record high groceries, rent, and energy costs. And inflation rates coming down from high to above average is nothing to brag about.
Inflation is high, no question. But it's not like this is a problem only in the U.S. The American economy is doing better than any other Westernized economy in terms of inflation rates. Many of the factors that drove inflation, like the aftereffects of the pandemic and supply chain issues are international and beyond the power of one person or one country to control.

What is more local to one country is the stock market, and the US markets have consistently been outperforming European markets.

If you want to see what high inflation looks like, see what will happen under a Trump pregnancy. Sixteen Nobel laureates in economics are scared of that prospect. As opposed to that you have Flock.

And I guarantee that if Trump had been President these last four years with the same results Biden has produced, he'd have been crowing about the stock market and unemployment and Flock would have pointed out how inflation here is better than in other countries.

silverscreenselect

#24 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:41 pm

Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:07 pm
Most of it is pure bullshit, but you don't believe anything you see and hear and experience, just what you are told.
Wha't's bullshit? The stock market? Unemployment rates? Relative rates of inflation? Biden must sure be powerful to manipulate all those numbers considering what a doddering old man he is.

And for what it's worth, our net worth has gone up nearly 20% since Biden became President, and that's with us both being retired and my paying out thousands of dollars every month for over a year for Mrs. SSS's medical care. That's not bullshit.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#25 Post by Beebs52 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:57 pm

Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:41 pm
Sat Jun 29, 2024 2:07 pm
Most of it is pure bullshit, but you don't believe anything you see and hear and experience, just what you are told.
Wha't's bullshit? The stock market? Unemployment rates? Relative rates of inflation? Biden must sure be powerful to manipulate all those numbers considering what a doddering old man he is.

And for what it's worth, our net worth has gone up nearly 20% since Biden became President, and that's with us both being retired and my paying out thousands of dollars every month for over a year for Mrs. SSS's medical care. That's not bullshit.
Does that include minimum required distributions?
Well, then