Let it speak for itself

If it's going to get the Bored heated, then take it here PLEASE.
wbtravis007

Re: Let it speak for itself

#76 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:44 pm

tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:40 pm
flockofseagulls104 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:27 pm
Interesting that I couldn't find anything about this "Charlie Kraiger" anywhere online before two days ago. He had a LinkedIn profile, now deleted, that said he was a "Cybersecurity Policy Analyst and Foreign Affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office of the President since December 2020." But there were no references in news articles, nothing. The only person's word we have to go on about what he does or that he's a "top campaign official" is Kraiger himself. This sounds like some low-level analyst trying to make himself appear more important than he is to impress what he thinks is a gay pickup. Dumb on his part, but not a shocking revelation from the Biden inner circle.
You overlooked that the video was posted by James O'Keefe of Project Veritas infamy. Pretty good chance, consistent with his prior conduct, that the video was edited to make it materially different from what they guy (whoever he is) actually said. --Bob
Yup! All made up! Creatively edited! That's the ticket! Geez, you guys forgot a link to some leftist debunking expert. Forget about it and get back to the important stuff. Making up stuff to charge Trump with!

How they can know that useful idiots like you guys will go to the lengths you do to keep yourself deluded is astonishing. If this was the other way around, I can imagine the chastisement you'd direct at me for responding like you both just did.
My son and I were just talking about this; he mentioned his astonishment at how some on the left are still ridin' with Biden. I reminded him how if they admit what he is they have to accept their own wrongness, and most of them are incapable.
My daughter and I were talking about this just the other day and she was saying that she couldn’t fathom how anybody could still stump for Trump, and I told her … well, you know the rest.

But bless y’all’s little pea-pickin’ hearts anyway.

flockofseagulls104

#77 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:44 pm
tlynn78 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:27 pm

Yup! All made up! Creatively edited! That's the ticket! Geez, you guys forgot a link to some leftist debunking expert. Forget about it and get back to the important stuff. Making up stuff to charge Trump with!

How they can know that useful idiots like you guys will go to the lengths you do to keep yourself deluded is astonishing. If this was the other way around, I can imagine the chastisement you'd direct at me for responding like you both just did.
My son and I were just talking about this; he mentioned his astonishment at how some on the left are still ridin' with Biden. I reminded him how if they admit what he is they have to accept their own wrongness, and most of them are incapable.
My daughter and I were talking about this just the other day and she was saying that she couldn’t fathom how anybody could still stump for Trump, and I told her … well, you know the rest.

At least half the population of the country knows. The other half chooses to remain ignorant.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

wbtravis007

#78 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:37 pm

Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
tlynn78 wrote:

At least half the population of the country knows. The other half chooses to remain ignorant.
I WASN’T TAlKING TO YOU!!!!!!!

But, since you butted in, I’m kind of curious about your system analysis skills, or whatever it is that you’ve been saying that you’re good at.

Shouldn’t you have said: “the other half or fewer … ?”

I was able to convince my daughter that not everyone who hates Biden is all in, like Alex Jones batshit crazy followers, but we both know that there are plenty of them. We know them personally.

They are out of touch.

Sad.

flockofseagulls104

#79 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:58 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:37 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:

But, since you butted in, I’m kind of curious about your system analysis skills, or whatever it is that you’ve been saying that you’re good at.

I was able to convince my daughter that not everyone who hates Biden is all in, like Alex Jones batshit crazy followers, but we both know that there are plenty of them. We know them personally.

They are out of touch.

Sad.
Yes, you show how sad you are every time you post. Why don't you stay on the other forum where they might appreciate your sardonic attempts.
Your friendly neighborhood racist. On the waiting list to be a nazi. Designated an honorary 'snowflake'. Trolled by the very best, as well as by BJ. Always typical, unlike others.., Fulminator, Hopelessly in the tank for trump... inappropriate... Flocking himself... Probably a tucking sexist, too... All thought comes from the right wing noise machine(TM)... A clear and present threat to The Future Of Our Democracy.. Doesn't understand anything... Made the trump apologist and enabler playoffs... Heathen bastard... Knows nothing about history... Liar.... don't know much about statistics and polling... Nothing at all about biology... Ignorant Bigot... Potential Future Pariah... Big Nerd... Spiraling, Anti-Trans Bigot.. A Lunatic AND a Bigot.. Very Ignorant of the World in General... Sounds deranged... Fake Christian... Weird... has the mind of a child... has paranoid delusions... Simpleton

silverscreenselect

#80 Post by silverscreenselect » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:35 pm

Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:03 pm
how he's been thoroughly discredited
.. By who - evidence please
Interesting you had to go back to 2016 to find something to back you up. In more recent news:

The verdict against Project Veritas underscores that James O’Keefe never had credibility as a journalist
9/27/22 wrote:A federal jury found last week that the methods used by Project Veritas in the group’s 2016 sting operation on progressive consulting firm Democracy Partners were unlawful, further tarnishing an organization notorious for its undercover gotcha videos. The ruling confirms what watchdogs have been saying for years about founder James O’Keefe and the nefarious tactics he employs, even as right-wing and even some mainstream media have irresponsibly treated Project Veritas videos as legitimate sources.

On September 22, a jury declared that O’Keefe’s operatives had unlawfully recorded the consulting firm in the leadup to the 2016 election, and that those same operatives had fraudulently identified themselves in the process of infiltrating the group. O’Keefe says he will appeal. Much like in the group’s other sting operations, Project Veritas operatives had used false identities to secure meetings and an internship with Democracy Partners. Evidence for the trial included emails written by O’Keefe showing that he had offered cash bonuses to any employee who could provide content that implicated Democracy Partners in committing voter fraud, along with court documents detailing a voter fraud scheme that operatives attempted to plan within Democracy Partners.

This verdict serves as a damning indictment of O’Keefe and his legacy. The tactics condemned in the Democracy Partners verdict mirror those that Project Veritas has employed for years in its theatrical crusades and smear campaigns, which have included concocting fake stories and schemes and arranging dates and other personal meetings under false identities. This should put to bed any of the organization’s claims that it operates as a legitimate journalistic enterprise.

While the actions undertaken by Project Veritas against Democracy Partners have resulted in its most substantial legal backlash so far, the group has a long and storied history of similarly outlandish stunts. In the past few years alone, the group has:

Apparently attempted to give The Washington Post false sexual assault allegations against then-Republican U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore in 2017.

Spurred a woman’s arrest by editing a video to give the appearance that an act of voter fraud was being committed.Launched a campaign to push COVID-19 vaccine misinformation, often bypassing bans on affiliated accounts.

Released secretly recorded tapes of an ABC news anchor making reasonable criticism of the network, resulting in his suspension and subsequent removal from political coverage.

Accused a public official of back-dating mail-in ballots, even though the source recanted his claims.

Caused harassment and threats of violence against multiple educators and school officials.

Project Veritas is an organization built on deceitful tactics that lack journalistic merit, and last week’s finding should demolish any shreds of credibility it retained with mainstream media.
Reminder: James O'Keefe has a history of failing to discredit journalists
10/26/22 wrote:t is time for the media to stop talking about James O'Keefe. The fact that the conservative documentarian's work is still regarded as newsworthy borders on journalistic malpractice on a massive scale.

In 2017, O'Keefe got in trouble when his organization, Project Veritas, was exposed in an attempt to trick The Washington Post into believing a fake story from a woman claiming to have been impregnated by Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore. The woman, Jaime T. Phillips, who had ties to Project Veritas, told reporters from the Post that she had had an abortion after sleeping with Moore in 1992.

After the Post discovered inconsistencies in her story — including a GoFundMe account she had forgotten to take down that detailed her ambition to "work in the conservative media movement to combat the lies and deceit of the liberal MSM" — they confronted Phillips about them and eventually saw her walk into Project Veritas headquarters on Monday. Later, a reporter and videographer from the Post confronted O'Keefe about his attempt to entrap their organization.

O'Keefe was caught in a transparent attempt to frame The Washington Post for journalistic irresponsibility, and it was virtually certain that his organization selectively edited whatever footage they have and released it in a deceptive fashion, so that it could hurt the Post's reputation. That was proven when the Post released the full, uncut version. How do we know this? Because O'Keefe has done this many, many times before.

In 2009, O'Keefe paved the way for the destruction of ACORN — a collection of community-based organizations that helped register low-income voters — by deceptively editing footage to make it look like one of its chapters was willing to help a pimp (played by O'Keefe) smuggle young girls into the United States as prostitutes. In 2010 he pleaded guilty, along with three co-defendants—two of whom posed as telephone repairmen in the scheme—of entering the office of Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La., in New Orleans' Hale Boggs Federal Building, under false pretenses. That same year, they tried to trick CNN Correspondent Abbie Boudreau into going on a boat filled with adult devices and then record her.

By 2014, O'Keefe was caught releasing deceptively edited audio footage about Josh Fox, the director of the anti-oil documentary "Gasland." O'Keefe tried to depict Fox as being interested in accepting money from a shady company, even though Fox released undoctored footage proving that O'Keefe had cut Fox turning them down. He was also caught in attempts to trap the Hillary Clinton campaign, billionaire George Soros' nonprofit Open Society Foundations, the League of Conservation Voters and the Michigan affiliate of the American Federation of Teachers.

No reputable media outlet, regardless of its political views, has the right to cover as serious or reliable any of the work produced by this man or his cohorts. He has been exposed as a liar many times before and, while it is unlikely that he will stop his pernicious activities in the near future, the very least the media can do is dismiss any material produced by him or Project Veritas as toxic to the touch.
And if you still want to claim O'Keefe is legitimate, consider this. The organization he founded, Project Veritas, stripped him of all duties and suspended him for financial fraud uncovered by audits showing he dipped into organization finances for personal use. They have since sued him and he is under criminal investigation for fraud. This supposed "scoop" of his is a desperate attempt by him to get back into the good graces of right wingers. Interesting that before he posted this scoop, he claimed that he might be killed for breaking the story but he's not afraid to die. The crowning touch was when he crowed about how he was able to fool Kraiger and hide his identity by wearing a pair of glasses. O'Keefe isn't a celebrity except in the right wing media fringes. I doubt that one person in a thousand outside that group would know who he was, glasses or no glasses. And by the way, on his video showing the Kraiger "expose," he includes an ad telling people how they can buy his fake glasses with camera attached on his website. Another grifter, just like Trump.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

flockofseagulls104

#81 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:50 pm

Yup. Tell me more from the left-wing debunking experts. And tell me how he creatively edited all of his exposes. And made up phony government officials and corporate officers and forced them to say what they did. You can't discredit the proof you see with your own eyes, so you do your best to discredit the person. Has he been called a racist or white supremacist yet? Where's the proof that this guy is not who he says he is? That he doesn't exist? That he didn't say what he said?

silverscreenselect

#82 Post by silverscreenselect » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:28 am

Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:50 pm
Yup. Tell me more from the left-wing debunking experts. And tell me how he creatively edited all of his exposes. And made up phony government officials and corporate officers and forced them to say what they did. You can't discredit the proof you see with your own eyes, so you do your best to discredit the person. Has he been called a racist or white supremacist yet? Where's the proof that this guy is not who he says he is? That he doesn't exist? That he didn't say what he said?
Kraiger exists, but there's no evidence other than his barroom boasting what his exact position or responsibility is. And you completely misunderstand how journalism is supposed to work. Journalists don't just throw things out there and challenge readers to prove them wrong. It's their responsibility to verify as best they can the veracity of the story. O'Keefe has been proved wrong over and over and his organization has had a substantial jury verdict against it for its unethical and dishonest tactics. He's also been proved to have manipulated and deceptively edited his video "exposes." You want to believe him so you're willing to ignore all that.

You'll note that whenever your "proof" and "evidence" winds up in a court of law, the judges and juries whose responsibilities are to determine what the facts really are decide against you and your cohorts; 60 times in Trump's case and once (out of one trial) in the case of Project Veritas. That's not a good track record. Even the Carolina Panthers won more often than that.
Check out our website: http://www.silverscreenvideos.com

wbtravis007

#83 Post by wbtravis007 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:41 am

Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:58 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:37 pm

They are out of touch.

Sad.
Yes, you show how sad you are every time you post. Why don't you stay on the other forum where they might appreciate your sardonic attempts.
Meanie!

You’re really good at hurting my feelings. But what really hurts is that I know that you don’t care how bad it makes me feel.

flockofseagulls104

#84 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:40 pm

This is the biggest election integrity issue.

I am involved in several Election Integrity groups, both local and national. All of them confirm that there is no efficient way to verify the citizenship status of any elector on the voter roll. The agencies that could provide that information are all blocked and barricaded from the public. And reports from all the states indicate they are at least lax or at most make no effort to verify citizenship upon registration. The only measure taken is for the elector to state whether they are or aren't.

earendel

#85 Post by earendel » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:16 am

Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:40 pm

I am involved in several Election Integrity groups, both local and national. All of them confirm that there is no efficient way to verify the citizenship status of any elector on the voter roll. The agencies that could provide that information are all blocked and barricaded from the public. And reports from all the states indicate they are at least lax or at most make no effort to verify citizenship upon registration. The only measure taken is for the elector to state whether they are or aren't.
Not to be pedantic, but I believe you mean "voter" rather than "elector". Electors are chosen by the parties at conventions.
"Elen sila lumenn omentielvo...A star shines on the hour of our meeting."

flockofseagulls104

#86 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:45 am

earendel wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:16 am

Not to be pedantic, but I believe you mean "voter" rather than "elector". Electors are chosen by the parties at conventions.
No, ear. Voters are referred to as electors in Georgia State law language. I have learned that you have to speak in lawyer langauge when communicating with election boards, legislators and lawyers or they twist what you mean. They know what you mean, but they use any means to get what THEY want. That is what they do. bobby can tell you all about that, I'm sure.

flockofseagulls104

#87 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:57 pm

I will let this one speak for itself, too. Very unlikely the leftists on this bored will want to post it, even though it's good news for them, and even though it shows, without doubt, the double standards applied by the DOJ. They just want to re-elect him for another 4 years. We need “a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.” as president. And by any means possible.

The RWM is saying biden is done after this report and his 'news' conference appearance.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BackInTex

#88 Post by BackInTex » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:18 pm

earendel wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:42 am
You have a distorted view of the Democratic views on abortion. While there may be some extremists who might think what you claim, but that is not the - dare I say "mainstream"? - viewpoint. Bill Clinton coined the phrase "abortion should be safe, legal, and rare" and that is what I would say is the Democratic position.
I disagree. You may think what Clinton says but the actions and demands of the Dem party say something else.

safe - good
legal - sure in defined rare situations

But Dems fight for unrestricted abortion on demand for any reason anytime. That only makes it safe and legal. Not rare. In fact it makes it just the opposite.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#89 Post by Beebs52 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:46 pm

Well, then

earendel

#90 Post by earendel » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:45 am
earendel wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:16 am

No, ear. Voters are referred to as electors in Georgia State law language. I have learned that you have to speak in lawyer langauge when communicating with election boards, legislators and lawyers or they twist what you mean. They know what you mean, but they use any means to get what THEY want. That is what they do. bobby can tell you all about that, I'm sure.
Thank you for that information; I was unaware of that particular definition of "elector". Pedantic post retracted. :mrgreen:

earendel

#91 Post by earendel » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:52 pm

BackInTex wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:18 pm
earendel wrote:
You have a distorted view of the Democratic views on abortion. While there may be some extremists who might think what you claim, but that is not the - dare I say "mainstream"? - viewpoint. Bill Clinton coined the phrase "abortion should be safe, legal, and rare" and that is what I would say is the Democratic position.
I disagree. You may think what Clinton says but the actions and demands of the Dem party say something else.

safe - good
Show where the Democrats are making these arguments. There may be some in the party who favor "abortion on demand", but they are not the mainstream (if I can use that word).
BackInTex wrote:
But Dems fight for unrestricted abortion on demand for any reason anytime. That only makes it safe and legal. Not rare. In fact it makes it just the opposite.
Again, where does the party AS A WHOLE call for "abortion on demand"?

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#92 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:56 pm

earendel wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:52 pm
BackInTex wrote:
earendel wrote:

safe - good
Show where the Democrats are making these arguments. There may be some in the party who favor "abortion on demand", but they are not the mainstream (if I can use that word).
BackInTex wrote:
By supporting Roe v Wade, which most Dems do, right? isn't that sanctioning abortion on demand?
Well, then

wbtravis007

#93 Post by wbtravis007 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:03 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:56 pm
earendel wrote:
BackInTex wrote:

safe - good
BackInTex wrote:
By supporting Roe v Wade, which most Dems do, right? isn't that sanctioning abortion on demand?
No. Not even close.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#94 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:13 pm

wbtravis007 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:03 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
earendel wrote:

No. Not even close.
How so
Well, then

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#95 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:49 pm

Or, elective.
Well, then

BackInTex

#96 Post by BackInTex » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:15 pm

From the White House itself

"believe and agree that every woman, not her government, should have the freedom to make decisions about her own body."

So if the decision, made in the moment is a woman's freedom, unfettered by the government, to make (and execute) on that decidion, it is "on demand". Sure, she can't walk in unannounced and saw abort my baby now, she has to make an appointment, get a physical, sign some papers, maybe even be 18. But "on demand", or the woman's decision about her body. Same thing.
..what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms.
~~ Thomas Jefferson

War is where the government tells you who the bad guy is.
Revolution is when you decide that for yourself.
-- Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Bob78164
Bored Moderator

#97 Post by Bob78164 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:17 pm

Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:13 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
Beebs52 wrote:
No. Not even close.
How so
Roe allowed the states to ban abortions after the point of fetal viability.

Roe allowed the states to impose regulations intended to medically protect women during the second trimester. --Bob
"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." Thomas Jefferson

flockofseagulls104

#98 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:19 pm

Bob78164 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:17 pm
Beebs52 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:13 pm
wbtravis007 wrote:
No. Not even close.
How so
Roe allowed the states to ban abortions after the point of fetal viability.

Roe allowed the states to impose regulations intended to medically protect women during the second trimester. --Bob
Are you referring to Roe v Word?

You know, lefties, that NOTHING you spout from this point on can be taken with any credibility, (if it ever could be) until you at least acknowledge that our current president is cognitively impaired. You, like your party, have used his name and his reputation that is attractive (for some reason) to your base to gain power and retain power. I am no fan of Joe Biden, but I feel sorry for him because of the way he is being used. The current situation reminds me of when we had to take the car keys away from my mother-in-law when it became all too apparent that she was in decline. She resisted very adamantly.

I happen to agree with the conclusion of the special prosecutor's report. I don't want to prosecute the guy. I just want someone to run the Executive Branch of the US who is fully functional and aware. It has been painfully obvious to those of us who paid attention that he has been managed for some time now. He is NOT running things. And YOU KNOW THIS. In one of your early attempts to get Trump, your party's TDS led you to cobble together a group of 'psychologists' to sign a disinformation letter demanding the 25th amendment be invoked against him. Where are those people now? I ask that rhetorically. Of course, it was just a political move, as is everything that comes from your party. Your insensitive and inhumane abuse of Joe Biden is just one more example of that. You all need to take the car keys away from Joe and let him live the rest of his life in peace, for his sake and the sake of the country.

But you won't.
Last edited by flockofseagulls104 on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beebs52
Queen of Wack

#99 Post by Beebs52 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:23 pm

Check Guttmacher in re "elecive" abortions.
Well, then

flockofseagulls104

#100 Post by flockofseagulls104 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:29 pm